Gullivers Friday 2nd March?

Fiery Jack

Get down to Bam Phe its only 2 hours from Bangkok. You can catch a bus direct from Ekimai.

Its a sleepy fishing village, the embarkation point for dudes going to Ko Samet.

Prices are reasonable. I stayed in Pine Beach, I was the only guest there and its quite a big hotel.

It was a real pleasure hiring a motorbike and motoring up the coast road.

There are lot of abandoned hotels there, a result of the 1997 crash I was told.

Its interesting and quite spooky driving through the hotel lobby to the veranda at the back, not a soul in sight and yet there are bottles on the bar.

Not far from Bam Phe is Rayong. Pattaya is about 2 hours away I am told.

STH

Well that will have to be me then the board mama but in am in Khao Lak now off all places. No Pussy here. Just when I feel like hunting...Only middle aged fat Farangs.

Hi "Mama", you've been quiet for a while...lol...

1 less M.A.F.F. now, we left Krabi a few weeks ago.555

Will be back in Bkk 16th then 21-24 March, let us know if you're about and we can catch up. Bad luck / timing last month.

Cheers DS & Co.

Well that will have to be me then the board mama but in am in Khao Lak now off all places. No Pussy here. Just when I feel like hunting...Only middle aged fat Farangs.

Kewl place, eh TC (aside from the corpulent whities). It is the kinda place where one DOES bring sand to the beach though. Last trip stayed at Le Meridian ... swell place and a real bargain.

Didn't know you were the keeper of hall passes. Great service!

Archived