Youtube seems blocked

waerth

Yes, same here. Crazy. Wait til Google hears about this, maybe finally some press will notice how restrictive (and stupid) Thailand's internet censorship can be.

Ok, who has those STEP by STEP instructions for Torpark on a USB thumbdrive???

I have uploaded the self-extracting zip file (9Mb) to here:-

http://s6.quicksharing.com/v/6318489/Torpark_1.5.0.7a.exe.html

also go here (if it's not blocked) for info or direct download

http://www.hacktivismo.com/frontpage/?p=10

unzip to whereveer you like.... keep the folders as they are once unziped, you can make a shortcut to the torpark.exe file...

coops

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
II just got a call form someone in the kno, MICT has blocked you tube!!!!!

Appears that someone on youtube is posting videos non favourable to the coup

DOG

Possible that it is blocked/redirected at the entire country, therefore it would need a change at the ISPs DNS Server, some DNS servers propagate changes earlier then others, in at least 24 hours we know. I am with TOT and youtube still works fine for me!

Torpark is unfortunately extremely slow though.

Waerth

But a lot faster than nothing :cool:

After the Taiwan earthquake - couldn't get my email thru the True network, with the international link so badly broken. Torpark, however, did find a way thru to the big wide world - and i got my email, slowly....but it still worked.

Torpark isn't too slow over DSL - depends sometimes - but ye,s it's always going to be slower than going direct.

Useful though.

Also - for internet cafe use google for 'portable firefox'. Use it from a thumbdrive also, and you have less fear of keyloggers etc, no cache left behind etc.

coops

CT by the time you tried again it was unblocke, seems "they" may have heard about the reporter perhaps

Not sure I understand. Did TOT block youtube before?

I couldn't log in in the morning at this day so I don't know. We had a black out during the rain. However, it is amazing how they adjust reality and pretend bad thoughts doesn't exist. Probably only a matter of time before this board gets blocked!

Archived