Jintara has a Husband last 13 Years!

Torneyboy

Who is Jinatra? :dunno:

Okay, my Fatty Farang friend, asking such DAFT a question is like, BITCH, as if you were a frequent visitor to the UK and didn't know who Amy Winehouse was...or a frequent visitor to Australia and didn't recognize the name Kylie Minougue, or a frequent visitor to the US and didn't know who Madonna was...you get the picture. {flame removed - Flaming is NOT tolerated! It is an absolute certain way of getting banned from the board} - Board moderator.

preahko

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....Get your head out of your ass and experience the environment a little, you useless fat fuck!!!

If that's not flaming then I don't what is? But I can't be bothered retaliating, at least not much. All I can say is you are obviously a nasty little shit preakho. :shakehead:wanker:

P.S. Are you the giver or the receiver?

Mai roo...

Except for the explanation that I'm in Oz for a couple of weeks and they have Maker's on sale at Duty Free for A$33/L. You need a L when I come back? After all, we've not drank together in donkey's years, even if you know where my motocy is always parked! And that's a crime (somewhere) LOL!

Whatever ya do, don't blame Dumsoda LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Note for Zaad:

DON'T drink with the Bastard...it's not good for one's health & well being...LOL...

Picked him up at the Airport yesterday arvo, 1.30.. dumped his gear at his Hotel and headed just accross the road to my place with the 2 x 1 Ltr bottens of MM (just for a change...we normally do Turkey 101)

We solved a few major world problems...(including ways of making a "Certain" highway more user friendly...lol..) whilst draining the first Litre...

..By this time it's almost 1am here & I'm fcuked cos I have to be up at 6 for work...but Tiger's still firing on all 12 cylinders cos his body clock is still telling him it's only 9pm...Arghhhhhh

...So it's major decision time...Do we crack the second Litre...or do we save it for tonight...

Easy fixed...we save it for tonight....and then proceed to demolish half a botten of Chivas that just happened to be sitting "Innocently" on my kitchen bench....lol..

Somewhere around 2, I threw him out so I could get 4 hours sleep before heading to the Office....

Now I'm sitting here trying to get my eyes focussed and working out if it was an Elephant or a Buffalo that shat in my mouth while I was sleeping and I'm reading all the posts from last night.....LOL...

Mekong wasn't with us...lol.. but from what I've read this morning....I figure we were all on the same wave length...Together in "spirit'....so to speak...5555

Oh well....Hope I'm feeling better by this evening...Cos I have a feeling that it's all gunna happen again....BUT...Don't blame me!! OK???

Cheers & Happy New Year DC

AFAIK I know Jintara is married and has one child.

We along with many others did not know .

She was about to vote in the election and someone noticed her ID and then asked for a photo so she held her thumb over the "Mrs" but was in fact over her photo and hence id now in the papers ..

Mai roo...

Except for the explanation that I'm in Oz for a couple of weeks and they have Maker's on sale at Duty Free for A$33/L. You need a L when I come back? After all' date=' we've not drank together in donkey's years, even if you know where my motocy is always parked! And that's a crime (somewhere) LOL!

Whatever ya do, don't blame Dumsoda LOL!

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

Note for Zaad:

DON'T drink with the Bastard...it's not good for one's health & well being...LOL...

Picked him up at the Airport yesterday arvo, 1.30.. dumped his gear at his Hotel and headed just accross the road to my place with the 2 x 1 Ltr bottens of MM (just for a change...we normally do Turkey 101)

We solved a few major world problems...(including ways of making a "Certain" highway more user friendly...lol..) whilst draining the first Litre...

..By this time it's almost 1am here & I'm fcuked cos I have to be up at 6 for work...but Tiger's still firing on all 12 cylinders cos his body clock is still telling him it's only 9pm...Arghhhhhh

...So it's major decision time...Do we crack the second Litre...or do we save it for tonight...

Easy fixed...we save it for tonight....and then proceed to demolish half a botten of Chivas that just happened to be sitting "Innocently" on my kitchen bench....lol..

Somewhere around 2, I threw him out so I could get 4 hours sleep before heading to the Office....

Now I'm sitting here trying to get my eyes focussed and working out if it was an Elephant or a Buffalo that shat in my mouth while I was sleeping and I'm reading all the posts from last night.....LOL...

Mekong wasn't with us...lol.. but from what I've read this morning....I figure we were all on the same wave length...Together in "spirit'....so to speak...5555

Oh well....Hope I'm feeling better by this evening...Cos I have a feeling that it's all gunna happen again....BUT...Don't blame me!! OK???

Cheers & Happy New Year DC

It's on my list of things to do before I die.

Happy New Year :beer:

I don't think that Jintara maybe or maybe not having a husband is the most amazing thing about this thread... :nono:

What's more amazing is that TB actually *started* a thread!!! :eek::yikes:

Jintara potentially having a husband must be a real crises for you, TB!

Hang in there, ok? :spin:

Okay, my Fatty Farang friend, asking such DAFT a question is like, BITCH, as if you were a frequent visitor to the UK and didn't know who Amy Winehouse was...or a frequent visitor to Australia and didn't recognize the name Kylie Minougue, or a frequent visitor to the US and didn't know who Madonna was...you get the picture. Get your head out of your ass and experience the environment a little, you useless fat fuck!!!

preahko

Holy Guacamole.. That's a bit out of left-field innit??? :dunno:

I normally enjoy reading your posts and always thought of you as a decent sorta fella.

But I think poor Munchie genuinely didn't know who she is. It's not like he asked in an offensive way or anything. Why be so harsh on him?

People also use this board to increase their general knowledge of Thailand and things-Thai, so what's the harm in asking who she is?

No need to be nasty!

'Tis the season of goodwill afterall! (Apparently!) :xmassmile

Archived