GF wants more

fool

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've let this topic drop recently but some stuff goin on makes me think I ought to try and re-vitalise it. First want to say thanks to the many varied and useful comments from all have definitely helped me keep my chin up. So what's new? Well a few things.

Part of the reason for the sudden pressure from the GF it turns out is because she has another suitor :mad: Seems she was a bit down when I was out of town for a few days after we had had a tiff and let this other guy get close. Since he has cash and has been happy to flash it she let herself get sucked in. She further felt that our relationship would not go further with my other commitments since until then I had not made any overt move to change the situation. Behind the scenes however and knowing my own situation I had already made big plans to change things.

Now comes the awkward bit. We have recovered the situation between ourselves and would say that it is so strong that we will most certainly be together in the future but getting rid of this other guy is proving awkward. She has already made it clear to him that whilst she will happily take his money she has no feelings for him and is still very much with me. Guy just will not give up. Threatened to kill me on the phone tonight and sounds really weird. I'd post more details to try and get a handle on what is going on but think it might be way out of line. Perhaps I can get some more support through pm's and if possible I could then provide some info that might allow others to assist in helping me out.

This is all playing out in BKK by the way.

Just a really weird night.

If you mean a way for me to get out of my involvement with her, well that's not really what I'm interested in at all. Pretty much the opposite and I know I could catch a rash of shit on here for saying this but I can forgive her pretty much anything even though I know this would kill many relationships I understand what happened and why. So that capital IF was probably well intentioned.

No problem but right I'm not looking to finish with her. Really want to help her with this other guy she now wants rid of. She knows she was stupid and impetuous to get involved with him but now it's like he's a stalker and will not go away. I know little about him other than he's Dutch and a bleeding pain in the arse and I know full well that most boys from the land lower than the sea are generally good sorts but this one is a nutter.

No problem but right I'm not looking to finish with her. Really want to help her with this other guy she now wants rid of. She knows she was stupid and impetuous to get involved with him but now it's like he's a stalker and will not go away. I know little about him other than he's Dutch and a bleeding pain in the arse and I know full well that most boys from the land lower than the sea are generally good sorts but this one is a nutter.

Tell her to stop taking his money! This pretty much shows her true colors. :redflag:

Tell her to stop taking his money! This pretty much shows her true colors. :redflag:

I do agree and am pretty pissed that she was still doing that. She's not a wealthy woman and I cannot really support her to the extent that she thought it was not a problem to take some guys money when he full knew there was nothing in it for him. Seems to be one of those areas that the moral involved needed to be laid out. Seems she was only still seeing this guy because he hangs out where she goes to see a couple of friends that she has needed to see.

Situation is better today. She is on the bus gap baan and will stay there until I fix things here in Bangkok. Think this other guy is now truly history from what transpired last night.

Oh yeah, I think he's a nutter because when on the phone he told me how he was going to kill me and have her watch the blood pour from my throat. Emotional or what that ranks as nutter in my book.

I do agree and am pretty pissed that she was still doing that. She's not a wealthy woman and I cannot really support her to the extent that she thought it was not a problem to take some guys money when he full knew there was nothing in it for him. Seems to be one of those areas that the moral involved needed to be laid out. Seems she was only still seeing this guy because he hangs out where she goes to see a couple of friends that she has needed to see.

Situation is better today. She is on the bus gap baan and will stay there until I fix things here in Bangkok. Think this other guy is now truly history from what transpired last night.

Oh yeah' date=' I think he's a nutter because when on the phone he told me how he was going to kill me and have her watch the blood pour from my throat. Emotional or what that ranks as nutter in my book.

[/quote']

IMHO you're neglecting the crux of the matter.

She asked you to move in with her while still being involved with this other guy, the fact that she accepted his cash is irrelevant. It certainly seems to me that she's using you to get rid of him. Good for her, but I very much doubt that's the kind of sincerity needed for a sustainable relationship.

And in case that's not what you're after then why even considering a move in the first place.

You need to have a good long chat with her about the more important issues or I'll predict the worse for you guys.

Just my thoughts.

Archived