Orchard Towers Update

gobbledonk

I was beginning to wonder if I was being a bit harsh in my criticism of the OT girls in previous posts, so I decided to have a look around last week. I thought it would be a good test having spent the last three months in Farangland instead of LOS. Perhaps I would have a different point of view this time.

I started out in Crazy Horse where, among the ladyboys, they now have Indonesian girls dressed in matching red latex mini-skirts and bra's. In the dim light the prettiest might pass for a 7 at best. For whatever reason they seemed to gather around me, perhaps in the hope I would buy them all drinks. The conversation was lively but after finishing my beer I decided to move on. I headed over to Top 5 next door. The cover charge there made me rethink whether I should just move on to one of the many other bars that don't charge a cover. As I started to walk away from the place, the gang of Indo girls poured out of Crazy Horse and headed in my direction. They asked if I was going into Top 5 and I figured since the cover included the first beer I might as well. I had a girl on each arm and 4 trailing behind all in mini-skirt and bra uniform as I entered the bar. It was a shame no one I knew was there to appreciate such a grand entrance. Again, the girls sat with me and were quite entertaining without bothering me for drinks. But even after two beers, none were pretty enough to make me want to take them back to my hotel. So I said goodbye and headed out and down to the 2nd floor to Ipanema.

Ipanema was packed as it usually is and it takes a while for your eyes to adjust well enough to the darkness to tell what is in there among the throngs of people. I pushed my way through the crowd looking for anything promising. A petite Vietnamese girl caught my eye and we talked and cuddled a bit while I had another beer. She was okay but still nothing to brag about so I detached myself from her and left. I decided to try Country Bar just across the way from Ipanema. I made one loop around the bar and found what I was looking for....finally. A nice looking Vietnames girl that looked about 20 with a cute smile and pretty eyes. I had one more beer and decided to ask if she wanted to come back with me to my hotel. She started out asking for $200 but agreed to $100. Service was very good. She was very affectionate and let me do whatever I liked. I took some photos of her for my collection. She kissed well and she gave a great bbbj. I did her in a few different positions although she didn't like being on top. Sex was quite good. She asked if she could stay the night and we went another round in the morning.

Final analysis of OT, lots of average and below average girls. Seems like more Vietnamese these days than Thai or other nationalities.

If you look long enough you can find one that is worth taking, but still nothing like quantity or quality in Thailand and at $15 for a bottle of beer and $100 for ST/LT you'd have saved money flying to Bangkok for the weekend in what you'd spend in 2 or 3 nights at OT.

Oh and one other thing while we are comparing. The Vietnamese girl I took was one of the few that had nice teeth. Maybe because she was still young. Why is it that Thai girls all take such good care of their teeth and Vietnamese girls rarely do? Is it just me that thinks this?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never heard of a Thai maid. Most of the Thai girls in Singapore are visiting on tourist visas or come in on the sex worker visa to work down in Geyland.

Most maids are Filipino, a few Indonesian.

For the maids, Sunday is their day off and you'll find quite a few on Orchard Road near Scott's Road just hanging out with their friends. They all bring food and picnic together. I don't think they can actually afford to shop down there.

Most of the maids are not that attractive. Singaporean wives tend to choose uglier girls so as not to bring temptation into the house.

Archived