Thai festival Battersea London

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the offer but i will have to get home that Day.

remember that we both got in trouble the last time i stayed at your place...... :(

i promise not to bring the photo of BB after the last Festival we all attended...... :grinyes:

weather is looking good all Week so let's hope it continues on Sunday.

Hi guys!! :) I am in London this weekend and will be there also. I am meeting up with Chelsea Boy for a few drinks.

Where are you boys meeting up at the festival, is it a big place. I have directions.

If anyone is interested Chelsea boy and myself are going to Chariots, a man only sauna/spa in vauxhall afterwards.

http://www.gaysauna.co.uk/Vauxhall/vauxhall.htm

New faces are always welcome, I visit regularly and the place is very clean and the boys there are cheeky and attentive.

All I can say is fuck the Thai festival and paying extortionate price for a box of Thai grub.

Nowadays if I want any Thai culture I'll wait until I'm in Los.

This time of the year I'm more interested catching a hundred weight plus of Carp 6" deep on a Sunday than drooling over a load of unavailable Thai totty! :thumbup:

Guest lazyphil

my dad and me are fishing a heavily weeded drain. lots and lots of raking with and old garden 'plough' on a rope and cutting the bankside jungle away. biggest fish so far this season was a 6lb tench to my dad lots of pristine chunky rudd and roach too (pike keep following fish in and grabbing. going next sunday again, further raking and clearence required and a tin or 2 of hemp to go in again... :) ....not run by any club so free and no bugger goes here just us!

Archived