Punk Event

CTO

A bit of an over-the-top reaction dontcha think?

Ha, not at all. These people are ignorant pathetic animals. :thumbdown:

It will give me great pleasure to piss on their dying useless lives as they burn in hell. :alert:

But they'd probably enjoy the attention. :evil:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's obvious that at some level they hate themselves, at the very least.

They hate and abuse their own bodies, without which they would cease to exist.

I am also of the opinion that by purposely selecting the name "Auto da fe" demonstrates that they somehow derive pleasure from the horrendous torture and death of others.

SD, in deference to your question, I can't really comment on the work of Monty Python except to say that I've seen a couple pieces and thought they were unfunny and lacking in humor. I prefer those who try to find some real humor in a situation rather than laughing at someone's misfortune. This answer assumes that you think they are trying to be funny, since the people depicted are not comedians.

But that is beside the point, which is that I denounce those mental lepers who think that using the name of auto-da-fe is somehow hip, cool or amusing - especially in the 21st Century. They use it because they know its significance, and IMO when you use that name you invoke a whole system of intolerance, torture and death that has been abolished in so-called enlightened Western society. To me it's tantamount to calling themselves the "Dachau Death Camp Guards" or the "Holocaust Hellions."

If they want to be funny, then the least they could do would be to use the name of Torquemada and suspend or burn his corpse in effigy. That way they could still have their fun and also perhaps endear themselves to those who regard them as simple-minded scumbags. But then again, the recent extermination of Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals and other "undesirables" will probably soon be forgotten as well. :thumbdown:

Archived