Useless Posts

unit731

I thought you'd run out of money? Now you're buying real estate?

I'm confused.

Anyway, lucky there's no golf, or then you'd be really bored!

Who needs money when you live with a bargirl? j/k, of course. I'm not buying, she wants to. When she gets something like this in her head, she doesn't quit. She already owns her condo here, farmland in the south, a 2007 Honda and I'm not sure but I believe she owns the home her parents live in when the bank was gonna take it, she bought it. Who says bar business is bad??

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi Carew...... :wave:

hopefully i will be in Bkk/Hkt next May/June,any chance of meeting up?

been a while since the King's Head.

Now, there's a bit of good news! Spirit of Town Hall was here last weekend, I'm going to invite VI down for a night next month. So, assuming the next British government don't headhunt me for a Cabinet position I'll make the effort for sure.

sandwiches... started the new job yesteday, got to work for a living again... parp parp

Good one! I made a nice sandwich the other day with some left over chicken and mayo. I got the bread from the Japanese bakery. 'Tis the best bread around here but goes off after about 12 hours.

I can't use it yet though as I have to wait for the technician to come tomorrow to plug it in. :doah:

That's a joke, right?

But I have seen enough of Monty Python to know some places one does need/require a technician to plugs things in!

I can't use it yet though as I have to wait for the technician to come tomorrow to plug it in. :doah:

That's a joke' date=' right?[/i']

But I have seen enough of Monty Python to know some places one does need/require a technician to plugs things in!

That's what I thought but decided that it was best to let them do it. As it turned out though it was the right decision. It's a built in unit on a raised platform so it was much easier with a couple of guys to lift it in, it had to be screw fixed to the kitchen cabinet and the plug needed changing. On top of that they took all the packaging away which is always a pain to dispose of.

On top of that they took all the packaging away which is always a pain to dispose of.

Back here in hometown Farangland, we just take the cardboard/styrofoam into yard and put a torch to it.

Don'y you have a front/back yard in that Condo/Apartment to burn such? Or take all carboard to beach on Persian Gulf - and cook weinies.

Archived