Baccara Queen?

Somchai888

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Longer since I've been in there!

If I were to go there tonight, I'm sure the policy would apply to me as well. Only a few girls and management would even recognize me. But it would never be an issue because I can't think of a situation where I didn't buy a couple of drinks, even when I went in there to meet my regular and wait for her to change.

Bars expect customers to buy a drink, or two.

The guess of fifty-two is very much on the right track, but the right answer belongs to Roy C. As for the reason behind the math puzzle, I imagine some or many of your Issan darlings (attempt to) read this board, and it's not polite to talk about people behind their backs when they can understand. So best to put identifiers in language just out of reach of the product of a second-grade education (and also just out of the reach of a lazy automated search) -- too bad about the collateral damage among the less numerate of the Thai360 membership. Now what shall we call this sort of Turing test / captcha to tell bargirls and humans apart...?

Back to the matter at hand: still no one has experiences to share regarding the queen of Baccara? Or any of the queens of Baccara? It is plainly false all the Baccara BGs are all queens, because there is a definite pecking order among them (ordinality for you math types) -- though maybe some here will attack me for the high-falutin' sociology talk, but you have to be blind not to see the hierarchy among bargirls in a competitive place such as Baccara...

:doah:

Good grief, you think bargirls bother to wade through this crap? And that they'd search for a number? And then wade through all the crap with that number? Do you actually know any bargirls? They typically have a certain laziness...

And what does it even matter anyway?

The unnecessary obtuseness was the reason you got a "For fuck's sake"...

I haven't noticed a 'Queen' in the pecking order either. The girl I mentioned took me 3 weeks of staring at her from close range and she wouldn't even look back. I doubt your 'Queen' is nearly as picky. The rest of them to me are much of a muchness.

Archived