Suggestions for a night out in PTY

trooper

Torre

I don't really care to be honest. I wasn't threatening you, I was trying to give you pointers that not everyone who reads this board is posting here and one shouldnt say things about another person who isn't her to speak for themselves. If one gets pissed over that this board won't be a shield. FYI I haven't seen the godfather once and yet I know that you don't go out in the public and broadcast shit about another persons business and tell people to avoid it. By any means you could of insulted me without it. You did it because you are not in control over your emotions.

Ken is certainly not my best mate but he is an enjoyable fella. I recommend the bar because it is good, period! Like Robaus statet correctly, you shouldn't be intimidated by the show girls. Why is that he is saying that? Probably because some of them are really that hot. I met Bob from After Dark Magazine very recently and he proudly showed me his new stunning calendar (that was a plug) and he pointed at the cover girl from LDS and said (quote) "K** has become the role model for all gogo girls in Pattaya and she knows it :-)" Regardless what you are trying to establish here and regardless what you think I am doing, I have taken tons of people on my suggested tours and while we moved on to the next bar after one drink, we didn't at LDS. That my humbled friend has nothing to do with Ken or trying to plug the place, it a simple matter of quality, the show girls there are stunners and if I would exclude them from my suggestion would make no sense.

To me the Pattaya gogos are all kinda the same, in the end it narrows down to the quality of girls because that's why everyone is going there.

For my taste the best girls work at LDS and that is no secret among my friends nor on this board and while you try to twist it as a plug it is just my opinion and I would even say it if you would run the bar. I have shares at 3 bars now and none of them I have mentionend here because I didn't wanted to plug them. This is the beauty in discussions like that you can try to make a point and some anonymous person might pad you on the shoulder but reality is something else.

Opening the can of worms

The fun part is you believe to know me, before Moo Noi always friendly and lovely towards my posts and after that a giant limb dick. You made up your mind because all informations you have came from someone who was disappointed. Fact is my brother wired Richard the money for Hooties and Richard was about to leave to Japan and later to the US, It was my bar for 7 months without me being able to see it just once. Moo Noi new who the other shareholder was and never contacted him once,I wasn't able to contact him I called on 3 occasions and the phone was off or disconnected and I am not sure if had the correct number since his number was on my thai sim card, so I told Brian to tell him to call me in the hospital, but MN never stepped a foot into this bard again that he could tell him, told a friend who works at The Sea to tell him to contact me as well i gave her my number at the hospital, she told me 18 months later that he came into the bar and told everyone that I passed away. I haven't heard his side of the story yet but if it is true he had caused a lot of misery with that. Except of one email at this time when I was down and scared I had no other contact with him. Instead of contacting anyone who was involved he turned to you and you were trying to make me look like an ass and a liar and this is exactly the point why he never received the information that he could of stayed in Thailand with a job. It is like I said before, you produced yourself in front of him, were even questioning my health problems and you didn't help him at all. He was hired as a manager and in this function I would have expected suggestion how to go through with it. Instead of spilling your wisdom about people that come to Pattaya and play the big chief without anything being behind it, you should of inspired him to talk to the people that matter. I know you didn't and I know what you have said to him and you certainly have caused no good even when you try to pretend you are his savior. I am sure your intentions been not bad and you believed what you said, however you tend to be judgemental and should not of given advice that turns him away from all this. I care about that guy and he took a huge sacrifice to work with me and the last thing I wanted was to let him down. I tried what I was able to do in my situation and trusted his instincts to go to the people that are involved in this business, he knew who my contacts are but since there was never an attempt to speak to them nobody was able to help him. Like I said, if you are interested in the truth you meet me and my partners and hear our side of the story, if you aren't interested in the truth you better stop crossing the line!

My list for a good night out in Pattaya:

1. Start with a steak at Nang Nual (far end of Walking Street, just past Tony's). This should set your stomach up for the boozing that is to come!

2. Next go into Utopia at Soho Square. Some friendly, hot and hands-on ladies there. Be sure to check out the girls in the cage.

3. Now we move back up Walking Street towards Beach Road and pop into Peppermint (up the escalator next to Jenny Star Bar - those into "alternative" ladies may wish to stop for a swift one here too). Peppermint has loads of ladies of all shapes and sizes and various states of (un)dress, and you should be able to find one that floats your boat.

4. Our next stop is Lollipop. A quiet bar, but with enough women to keep you satisfied.

5. Now we go to Living Dolls 1 (don't forget to get a coupon for a free beer from the hello girls outside). Lots of good looking girls, but more a place for leching than interaction. Don't just swig your free beer and go though, as that's taking the piss. A 2nd beer only costs 55 baht, meaning 2 beers will cost you just 22.50 baht each. Pretty good value for money!

6. Going further towards Beach Road, past soi Diamond, you will come to soi 15. Go up this soi past all the food carts and you will arrive at What's Up. A great bar for those into whipping, getting wet and Olympic style gymnastics! Just go in and you will see what I mean.

7. Exiting What's Up, just go straight across the road to Baby Dolls. Lots of hands-on action here. You won't be left alone for long! Tell the manager, Ricky, that eyebee sent you - he may be generous enough to shout you a drink!

8. If you're still up for more action, go to the top of soi 15, turn right and then go right on the next soi (Diamond). About 30 metres down on the left you will find Windmill - possibly the naughtiest bar on my list. One visit there will make you a qualified gynaecologist!

You should be well and truly happy (as a newt) after this tour. :beer:

Interestingly, all the bars on my list have cheap draft beer. I wonder why???

CT and Torrenova

OFF TOPIC WARNING!

This thread is starting to go too far off topic. Please stick to the subject at hand. If the thread becomes embroiled in 'off topic' subjects or turns into a personal debate the thread will be closed. Don't use this thread to settle previous differences. If you have any personal issues to resolve, please do it through Personal Message (PM). Please do not let personal disputes and ongoing debates from other threads ruin this thread and cause the Board Moderator to close the thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

-The Board Moderator-

This topic has been useful for me too, found a couple of good bars I haven't visited myself yet.

I took him to Secrets had a few comfortable drinks, I always like this place, you can sit alone if you wish without a hassle and if you see something you like the service has always been perfect. After that went to Peppermint, too noisy for his taste. He was buying drinks for everyone me included so we got really pissed :drunk: and after some beer bars ended up in Baby Dolls where he found the love of his life :) . Haha the night went well, actually too well, now he's already planning some business here...

Archived