Suggestions for a night out in PTY

trooper

I have a friend visiting Pattaya and I promised to show him places around on New Year's Eve as he gets some freetime from his daughter then. The guy is a high roller seen it all kind of guy so I'm a bit confused where to take him as I'm more familiar with the beer bar scene.

The places should be near Walking Street so I was thinking about places I like, Secrets, maybe Baby Dolls if he wants some action...What are the best gogo's at the moment?

The Walking Street Gogos have seen better days and of course everything is about ones taste.

Superbaby has some really nice girls and IMO they are catering japanese crowd there is zero action, zero interaction nice to kick back and watch the routine and for me personally one of the most boring clubs in the city, i am not feeling it.

Pattaya has a lot of bars that are one like the other, such as sisterz, happy (used to be great) and casanova, they are all the same to me, pretty average looking girls, basic setups, nothing special

1) On a good day you see lot's of action at Airport

2) Certainly worth a visit is What's Up A Gogo (soi15)

3) The Sea has some nice wee ones but they arent everyones taste

4) Heavens Above features some lovely young ladies also a wholesome place ;) (not everyones taste either coz girls are skinny)

5) Living Dolls One seems to have some really nice girls

6) Dollhouse has 3 mega stunners that you won't see later than 11pm anymore

7) Living Dolls Showcase has a couple of girls with breast implants if you are into it, and whenever I am taking people on tours they tend to like the place the most. I am biased when it comes to this place i have no objective opinion

You can do nothing wrong with a tour that starts small at The Sea, leave after one drink, head over to what's up and feel the energy, take a visit at Airport and about midnight head to Living Dolls Showcase. Never had complaints as a tour guide :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I would have bet my left gonad that any CT recommendation would include a suck up to Ken at LDS.

You don't need hand holding. You pops your head around the curtain and has a look, same as always.

Now if you want a condom with your beer seeing as Capt Picard at LDS thinks he has reinvented the fucking wheel by not supplying them, avoid LDS.

Aww cute, look at you litte boradcast station :-)

I don't even defend myself for suggesting LDS since it is a top bar. I also believe that the perfect hold of a cold bottle of beer is bringin quality to the experience, why else would companies spend millions to develop the perfect bottle? Some people might think you need condoms in a 22 degrees bar, others might say you don't. All you gotta do is ask for one and you get one. Fact is people drink faster and more without them and I never heard anyone bragging about it.

Now to you fella. Since you act here as bar owner you should probably refrain from saying things on a public board like "avoid LDS" and shoot personal insults into the direction of a collegue! That often does no good and you clearly could of insulted me without trying to drag in someone else.. but hey that's what you do, you hear things and broadcast them without hearing the other side, that is of course extremely dense but that is who you are. From all I know your bar counts a fridge 60 glasses, 40 condoms and you can seat 14 to 16 people, everything else was provided by the landlords. You don't know as much as you pretend you do, nobody knows you or your bar, but everyone knows LDS and Ken. What you call suck up is again one if your mistakes to judge based on your drunk out brain. Because if your brain were fully functional you wouldn't talk down on other peoples business because that is understood as "breaking the code" you should always be aware that this board doesn't protect you in real life and if someone decides to go against you can only blame yourself, I won't even snitch on you because I know who reads here. Moo Noi once told me you helped him a lot and now you have become a self rightous asshole. Because what you did was making him more miserable, Moo Noi knows my involvement in Pattaya and if he had called me or talked to Richard or Paul he would have gotten a job in another bar and if you frigging moron dont believe it meet me next saturday, my partners will tell you straight into your face that it WAS YOU who made him unemployed. Moo Noi never even attempted to call me because of your pretentious help you probably had nothing but good intentions but what you did was producing yourself instead of making him call me or go to Brian who knew how to contact me in Hospital. I kept that for myself because I don't wanted to poor oil into the fire and i had no intentions to turn him against you, however you are not who you think you are and I am not who you think I am. Be careful buddy, broadcasting bullshit about other businesses catches attention.

Don't they do paragraphs where you come from then ?

As for LDS and condoms then you just show up how little you really do know and how much you fall for the bullshit and crap that people give you.

People perhaps would not get so pissed off if they put down beer mats but they don't and their service staff cannot go around fast enough to clear up the condensation. The result ? water on the tabletops and pissed off customers. Why the fuck should a customer have to ask for a condom ?

As for me worrying about other people then you don't know me from Adam do you. Call a spade a spade I do and always have. Ken is entitled to his opinions and so am I. I have spoken to him about this and joked about it so stick your dummy back in your mouth.

For all you know you say - exactly. Bugger all.

Why the hell would I want everyone to know who the heck I am or what I do or what businesses I am or am not involved with ? I don't court attention, unlike some others.

"Breaking the code" - you have been watching the Godfather too many times. 55555555 what a croc of shit. Do you actually believe this bull ?

If you had any brains you'd see what I was saying in the context of your plugging LDS as the boss is your bezzie mate. By the way, have you got any financial involvement in there now, directly or indirectly because one code that damn well exists on boards is owners plugging places that they have shares in. Tell people or don't plug.

If you want to threaten me, go ahead big boy. Don't hide behind comments like not snitching on me or worrying that this board won't protect me in real life. Come out in the open. Don't piss about.

Moo Noi was not unemployed because of me. Don't open that can of worms or I'll feed it all out here. You know where the truth is and it lies squarely at your door. Unemployment is the wrong word anyway.

So you finish your statement with another veiled warning.

For those who missed it here is my comment:

"Now if you want a condom with your beer seeing as Capt Picard at LDS thinks he has reinvented the fucking wheel by not supplying them, avoid LDS."

This is in direct reply to CT's slobbering:

"Living Dolls Showcase ..... I am biased when it comes to this place i have no objective opinion

Get a grip, if Ken is offended by that then let him come tell me. I am offended by your slobbering promotion of a place with which you had / have / or wished to have business dealings with.

I agree with your sample for an introductory night out to the gogo bars.

I'd add Baby Dolls and Windmill, depending on how much hands on sleaze your party enjoys.

Drinks expensive at LDS. But someone's got to pay the high salaries for the stunners (you pays your money, if you want a lookie). I'm not keen on the condomless drinks there. . Beer gets warm so you have to drink it more quickly and waitresses can pounce on you if they see you nursing a near empty bottle.... fair enough if you're a cheap charlie. Myself, I don't mind the pouncing cos I like prompt service for my refills... and I used to have a favourite service girl there whose supertight bum you could squeeze while she replenished your drink. :hubba: If you ask, they will give you a condom. But I personally prefer the texture of a stubbie holder/condom to an ice cold bottle, less condensation drips, and it keeps my beer colder.

Ken has certainly turned business around from its previous incarnation as Black Cat? Black Out? Gogo. Pattaya historians help me here.

He was one of the first in Pattaya with his innovative showtimes and the women are certainly stunning, but at the prices CT mentions, a bit out of my league. I'll pop in sometime next month to see if the spectacle can still stir my loins.

One shouldn't be too intimidated by the showgirls though. Last time I was at LDS about 2 years ago with eyebee, one of the showgirls bent down from the stage to embrace and kiss him (a very brave lass indeed!). What gives? "Last week she was a waitress serving me eggs and bacon at my favourite breakfast bar in Soi 8!" Rags to riches, eh.

:beer:

Ken has certainly turned business around from its previous incarnation as Black Cat? Black Out? Gogo. Pattaya historians help me here.

Indeed it was "Pattaya Blackout", 15 - 20 years ago it wasn't bad although not the best either. In its last years it went downhill pretty rapidly. As a side not it was one of very few gogos with a decent toilet so a visit was mandatory if you had the runs. :) In those day there was a grand total of 19 gogo bars in Pattaya,

regards

ALHOLK

Archived