angry gal empties his safe then leaves

cheekyboy

Ex-girlfriend helps herself to 22,000 Euro Golden Handshake

Posted by admin / 2009-04-23

http://www.pattayatoday.net/index.php?action=show&type=news&id=5594

We all know that when the sad time of parting from our Thai girlfriends sneaks up on

Ex-girlfriend helps herself to 22,000 Euro Golden Handshake

us, we have to do our part and give them some money to help with their future.

However, a Belgium man, Mr. Schoukens Polydoor, a young 80 year old Pattaya fan, gave more than he bargained for recently when he split from his girlfriend, Goon, who he had been with for five months, following a heated argument.

Mr. Polydoor, who resides in the Center Condotel, South Pattaya, recently had to call in the police to report that his departing girlfriend had emptied his safe, which contained 22,000 Euros before she moved onto pastures new.

Police officers gathered all the information and a report has been filed in the hope of finding the young lady in question, and maybe, retrieving some of his money.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Police officers gathered all the information and a report has been filed in the hope of finding the young lady in question, and maybe, retrieving some of his money.

Try every village in Issan??? :hmmm: The only reason the cops will look for her is to get thier cut!!!! :deal:

I had a few thousand dollars stolen from my office in Bangkok back in 1992. The perp was the office maid who gave herself away by not coming back to work. Reported it to the police and the plainclothes boys tracked her down to her village. A few days later they returned more than 80% of my money. She had already spent some on gold and presents. Then they asked if I wanted her prosecuted.

Archived