Swiss?

Donut

For the first time in 10 years I will change carrier and fly Swiss from Zurich to BKK. Has anybody used Swiss lately and how was the service? Is it true that they have 9" monitors in the seats in economy? I am looking forward to try something new and the kids are happy to go to Zurich so they can by some Swiss chokolate.

/D

This is taken directly from their website......

Entertainment

Enjoy a few relaxing hours with the movie and TV films on your screen. The screen diagonal of 9â??â?? (Airbus A340) is the largest screen worldwide in Economy Class.

So, if you are indeed on Swiss and not a partner, then you should be enjoying a nine incher in economy. :)

no they use only A340 on this route!

on zurich-bkk they have also codeshare with TG. the 4 digit numbers are codeshare and the 3 digit numbers are operated by themselves

service is as good as other european airlines (better than US airlines but worse than asian airlines)

Thanx all, I will be looking forward to the change and the extra entertainment will be good for the kids. We usually fly THAI from CPH with very old B747 with projectors and a large screen in the fron of the cabin and the kids can't see a thing.

/D

TWe usually fly THAI from CPH with very old B747 with projectors and a large screen in the fron of the cabin and the kids can't see a thing

Thai flies also with the relative new A340 to Zurich; there are also individual screens in economy. pretty similar to Swiss. in Swiss the food/wine are better, in Thai the service...

Archived