Ron's gone!

devils reject

Faustian,

Does RM have a positive balance?

Dunno? I thought they were in serious debt, but it appears because of their members system they don't have to follow the same rules as other clubs (in other words, most clubs in europe).

Their spending spree could easily pass 200 million this summer. Scary. No UK club can match that, or offer the weather and lifestyle...the balance of power has shifted.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you believe the world's media then Ribery,Villa,Eto,Torres etc will all be plying their trade in several different countries next season.

it seems Ribery will play in Spain on a Saturday and then in England on the Wednesday.

i take all media talk with a pinch of salt..........

Utd are in a no-win situation as teams think they have a large treasure chest to buy players.

the prices will go up while Utd do not have the cash people think.

the money for Ronaldo will be paid in instalments as most transfers are.

i am not sorry he is leaving,good business deal.

i would rather keep Tevez but if he's being offered £140,000 a week then that is obscene,but if his main interest is the cash instead of football than my thoughts about him diminish.

Dutch papers report today that Real is borrowing 150 million from banks to pay for the transfers.

That's complete rubbish and refers back to my previous posts, where other teams who have debts are scrutinezed before ther season to see if they're worthy a licence.

Real is totally taking the piss and the Uefa and Fifa just stand there and absolutely nothing.

A real shame and a complete farce, just imho.

Right, well it was also reported in the good ol' reliable british press that Tores might go to Man U....ho hum..

SAF has been scouting Valencia for a few years now. Torres is Liverpool's only striker besides Ngog, and they'll go 4-5-1 with Gerrard playing behind the striker.

Dutch papers report today that Real is borrowing 150 million from banks to pay for the transfers.

That's complete rubbish and refers back to my previous posts, where other teams who have debts are scrutinezed before ther season to see if they're worthy a licence.

Real is totally taking the piss and the Uefa and Fifa just stand there and absolutely nothing.

A real shame and a complete farce, just imho.

Real has the Spanish government to bail them out. ;)

Archived