Getting a girl out of a bar

CTO

It's a choice you have to make. My neighbor puts a lot of money into the family as an employer, but he's so happy with the situation he continues to do it long after the wife has gone.

Just handing over free cash is a different thing though. Some guys do it and enjoy the "lord of the manor" status.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know 3 people who have paid for a BG to learn a trade - beautician or dressmaker. In all 3 instances, the BG ended up back in the bars. The reason? What else ... easy money and much more of it.

Yep, and some BGs work two jobs. Morning and night! :o

If a girl has been in the bar long enough you know the saying guys:

You can take the girl out of the bar...

this is fairly relevant. how many former whore chasers can manage to stay faithful when there is so much oportunity (temptation) on offer in thailand. Not a great deal I would think.

Two of my mates that live in LOS are married to ex-BGs. They both shag everything in sight when they can get out of the house!! :condom::sex:

There is a degree of hypocrisy on this board, and I suspect that the two posts above this one might be a bit close to the mark for some.

I have a group of Farang friends that live in LOS I hang out with when I visit. About 6 guys all are married 2 to farang women and 4 are married to a mix of Thai ex-BGs & GTGs. Bottom line is everyone of them farks around; and I'm not talking about diddling in a go-go and then going home to mama.

I don't know what that means exactly to this conversation but I know it happens!!

Too much temtation I guess!!!

S1

Archived