Getting a girl out of a bar

CTO

Most of the BG's I met (slept with) were in the game to find the right "character" to stay with "vely vely longtime"

So yeah, I met a few who were in for the money, but strictly spoken a minority.

Just two weeks ago I was chosen by two gals at Shark a gogo (soi 15 Walking street) and they decided to spend the following day at the beach with me drinking beers and eating bbq kung, plamuk, som tam at my expense.

Telling them I needed to get to work to make some money to give to girls like them the funniest of the two replied:

" you need to ask a salary raise to your boss: taking care of two girls is more expensive than one, not that we eat much kao (rice) but we drink a lot of beers (as I could see indeed)"

They were bloody serious about this: they were ready to move in with me in Udon Thani immediately, getting out of the bar on the spot.

CTO, what was your question again?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, well your original question...

Most of the ladies I know who married a farang and live here are definitely ex-BG's. Would I dare say 99%? or is it only 98%?

When I visit a Thai party in my home country and look at the Thai ladies present most give the indisputable appearance of being ex-whores.

So getting them out is Good.

The question that remains is: "Is that good for the farang?"

Often the answer here is "No"

The farang is getting fucked by the greedy lady, her parents, her husband, brother sisters, uncles and nieces, you get the gust?

No Bust - you prefaced your question with

"I guess when dignity isn't involved supply and demand takes over."

Making a possible implication of lack of dignity in a response

Hence until we're clear on why you did that and the implications I can't answer you without the answer being open to misinterpretation.

Dignity is left at the door when you have the adequate resources to live a dignified life but choose to whore it. Like you said it's a career choice.

So in relation to your answer my statement is relavent to the type of girl and for what reason you would want to take her out of the bar.

Nice try - doesn't work - how about stating what you think about taking a girl out of the bar?

Is there dignity in working as a whore - depending on the circumstances - yes

Do girls want to leave the bar - many don't but pretend too

Do I want to take someone out of the bar?

Never mentioned it in the title have no desire what so ever to do so

Does girls leaving a bar mean there is more room for new girls - there is always room for new girls

Archived