Staying in Cambo for a month or two

gobbledonk

As I said earlier, ozpharlap, some have reported issues with the Viets, but your friend was just asking for it. He was lucky it wasnt worse.

In my case, she was just a starfish, but I kept my wallet close at all times. I'm sure there are some great Viet girls in different parts of Asia, but I'll stick with the Khmer and Thai women.

I too had told him he was stupid, but for some reason he puts it down to bad luck. I keep telling him, bad luck because of your stupidity.

However, some people can be so trusting in others, that is why con artists will always continue to flourish.

Some people are just asking for becoming victims of scams or theft...

• 3 weeks later...

The Viet girls are cleaner, smarter, less often on yabba, and can't get away with too much as they will be deported. Kymer girls are stupid, stuck up, cumsluts, who think they are way too good to do the work they are doing. Most of them don't even bother to rince out their twats.

Cambodia is a wonderful country, except for the cambodians! I wish VN had held on to the place. Lazy,stupid vicious, they're gene pool is absolutely fucked. I live and work here the high season here in sCambodia and head to Pattaya for nightlife. And just to get away from the retards and get a good meal that doesn't give the squirts. Have Fun!

Archived