The women of Kyrgyzstan

gobbledonk

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These cities? (learn your world war 2 history) Don't assume people don't know about Russia, also forgot to mention a large part of my family comes from Eastern Europe...

So yes I agree with you if you refer to the backward part of Russia -> almost no westerners go there so yes there are plenty of women.

-> but this is no monger paradise as I see it(of course leaving Smolensk, Moskow, or Saint Petersburg which are far too expensive anyway), the joys of having to deal with local gangs, corrup police + in my case the fact too many Russians are xenophobic doesn't constitute a 'monger paradise country'

When you say sex hungry Italians, I have met plenty more sex hungry Turkish and few Italians (and anyway not that many Italians have money left to monger these days)

Santiago: I agree with you that going to the 'unknown' places of Russia you can have a really great time provided the disagreements don't bother you...so yes I admit this is your paradise

Cheers mate

GD: What do you mean?? Broad statements??

-> but this is no monger paradise as I see it(of course leaving Smolensk, Moskow, or Saint Petersburg which are far too expensive anyway), the joys of having to deal with local gangs, corrup police + in my case the fact too many Russians are xenophobic doesn't constitute a 'monger paradise country'

Agree on that. In the provinces your "exoticness" is attractive to some females ... but it also makes you stick out like a sore thumb and you will make some of the local flatheads jealous if you are hitting on "their" women.

That being said, going to the source does makes sense.

The reason why there's so many Russian (or Ukrainian, Belarus, ect) women available is simple. So many FSU men are just gopniks -sort of white trash. Gopniks are uncultured, badly dressed, broke, violent, dumb, they drink and smoke in the corridors of their Soviet housing blocks and they live in cramped 3-room flats with their mothers and sisters (and sisters children) until they are 30. The reality in this part of the world is that the "eligible male" to female ratio is something like 1:10.

And the farther away you get from the big cities cosmopolitan bowels the more gopnik the guys get.

In fact it's a wonder that provincial FSU women don't throw themselves at ANY foreigner.

I say, long live the gopniks !!! :)

Archived