Missus on the game?

chuckwoww

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cynic in me say 'why does he complain as long as she makes them some cash'. Unfortunately 'her' money will never be 'their' money.

It might be a simple case of 'thai girls gambling'.

From your few lines I guess the marriage is already fucked, if she's on the game or not.

If your friend decides he want's to get out then her behaviour might be to his advantage, if he can show evidence of what she is doing. He needs more than luck if he want's to keep the kids.

Thanks all for the feedback so far. Of course there is more to the story but I've kept it simple. My sense is that the marriage has been fucked for some time. My friend is the old-fashioned type...gets up at 6 every morning to work....knackered at the end of the day. Maybe a pint or two in the local then bed. Takes the boys to footy practice at weekends. Not the romantic type for sure.

Funny thing is his wife was never a bar girl, farmer's daughter, but of course she hangs out with a bunch of Thai girls for company and it's not hard to see her getting talked into things.

He says he's fed up and wants to send her back to Thailand. My sense is it wouldn't be that easy.

reminds me of a girl from chon buri who was married to a brit dude...waiting for the visa , fucked me to kingdomcum...lol...never asked for a satang from me...just wanted to see europe and then come back to thailand....stickman does have a nice column afterall...lol... :content:

They've all been going to stay with her family every year for the last 14 usually at Christmas. I don't think he hates her but whatever he feels isn't love. He even admits she's bored. I think she should go back but she'll probably want to take the kids. He's afraid they'll end up riding motorsais around and selling ya-ba.

If any of you suspicious buggers think I'm talking about myself you're wrong. I've been living with the same woman off and on for 40 years...we've got grandchildren....whole different set of problems.

Ok, so they aren't a couple anymore, seems everyone gets that, but why the passion to send her back to thailand? Kids won't see their mum, doesn't sound like his work hours are going to make him a good sole parent. The send her home seems petty vindictive and ill thought out. If your dumb enough to fall in love you should be man enough to own your mistakes.

I kinda agree with you NG. I think he's brought a lot of his troubles on himself and I feel sorry for her in a way. Plus it seems unfair on the kids. But all I get is emails from him asking for advice. Like I have any. He says she's not a responsible parent but he admits he hasn't been very loving. Latest is she says she wants to go back.

Archived