Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

...the president is a white supremacist. No amount of deflection into vote rigging allegations is going to change that. Trump is a white supremacist..."but Minnesota is vote rigging" Trump is a white supremacist  "but the moderator was unfair", Trump is a white supremacist. "Biden is corrupt".  Obviously its not an issue on the right. 

The big unknown is who tRump will pardon after the election whether he wins or not. I've always wanted a check on presidential pardons. Bush the elder gave pardons against any prosecution for Iran Contra, even before anything was filed. Clinton pardoned fraudster Marc Rich while his ex wife was chair of one of his organizations. There is a long list of presidential abuse of pardons. 

I would want a check on that. If 2/3 of the Senate and 3/4 of the House vote against the pardon, it is rescinded. That is a high enough super majority to guard against abuse. You would need both parties to rescind it overwhelmingly. 

Presidential debate 2, already biased!

Biased against president? Debate moderator was intern to Joe Biden

Polls now say Trump won the first debate

The first presidential debate continues to rile many Republicans and conservatives. They are troubled by the fact that the event was chaotic and unruly, and that moderator Chris Wallace — a Fox News host — appeared to bait President Trump.

Some observers are now suggesting via Twitter that Steve Scully — who will serve as moderator for the next debate on Oct. 15 and is a longtime C-SPAN host — could be biased against the president. Their reason? They are troubled that Mr. Scully was an intern for then-Delaware senator Joe Biden for one month in 1978, according to a biography published by George Washington University.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/1/steve-scully-debate-moderator-was-joe-biden-intern/

You know what I'm thinking? Elderly, obese, survival rates being what they are....hmm...I won't say it but you know what I'm thinking....lol. I don't want to be on a restricted passport by our government but I'm thinking it. I won't say it but as far as I know I can think it legally...for now. 😁