"Screening" the lady before paying the BF

Coloseum

I started the thread about the "Pre/Post BF attitude".

One of the posters suggested I screen them better.

I wholeheartedly agree.

One poster stated that he lets the ladies select him, an MO

I'm inclined to adapt, another stated that as soon as she

mentions money he drops her, a golden rule in my book now.

Lets hear some more tips and Do's and Don'ts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad Sign: You buy her a Lady Drink, and she finishes it quickly so you can order her another one, which she finishes quickly, etc.

Good Sign: She paces her Lady Drink to match the time YOU

take to drink YOUR drink.

Now you guys are getting into some good stuff!

These are the subtle nuances of the BG game that will come in handy.

I'm definitely the type that would let the girl come find me, so I'm probably relatively safe from the whole "stunner" issue because, though I'm not horrible to look at, this stunner catagory (which I have little interest in) probably wouldn't come find me. They would expect to be pursued...

Definitely not my thing! I've never been a pursuer...

Keep it coming gentlemen!

****What are your feelings on discussing details of what you want from your BG while you're in the bar? Is this bad form, or is it a necessary precaution?

thaistudent

NotTooHumbleStudent,

****What are your feelings on discussing details of what you want from your BG while you're in the bar? Is this bad form, or is it a necessary precaution?

No, that is a must !!!! would you like to take one out, without knowing anything, and finding out in your room what she does / does not do ????

I wont !!! I have agreed in the bar, before paying the barfine, exactly what she will and will not do, how long she stays and how much I will pay her......... must say that helped a lot the past 22 years........

Do make sure that if you have special wishes, etc... to have that diescussed before in the bar !

Remember that all is possible in Thailand, just look and ask ! want anal , 2 or 3-somes ? just ask !!!

Good luck - Cheers

First, I don't think waiting for a girl to choose you is a good strategy for most people. Perhaps I don't understand what you guys mean by that. A good percentage of the girls that approach me without previous eye contact are definitely in the bottom third in the looks department. Typically, their attitudes are not better either (i.e. there are just as many hustlers, if not more, that approach me than if I just chose at random). If you're just trying to eliminate the dead fish, then waiting for them to come to you might work.

My strategy is to hang out for one beer or so and scope out the bar. Often you can eliminate several of the hustlers by watching them work the room. You can also get a feel for how social the girls are by seeing how they interact with each other. I don't select the ones who don't talk or joke with anyone, but I also don't select the wild ones who are the "life of the party." Once I get the girl over then I start out relatively modestly by just buying one drink and seeing what she orders and does with it. I don't fault the girl for hustling a little bit if the bar is hopping and there are lots of customers, but I'll make sure she isn't trying to nickel and dime me. If they start pushing for a BF too early (in an obnoxious way), I'll also cut them loose.

[color:blue]No, that is a must !!!! would you like to take one out, without knowing anything, and finding out in your room what she does / does not do ????color=blue>

Actually, I do exactly that (don't discuss details). It feels awkward to talk about this (for me) with some of the girls (the new, "shy" ones). I'll trade sexual banter with the more experienced girls, but don't ask them to commit to anything.

Usually by the time I'm ready to leave the bar, I've been with the girl for at least an hour and I've probably done a little field work to make sure she is not completely frigid. At that point, I'm comfortable knowing that whatever we do ST will be enjoyable and don't need the details. I don't do LT, but if I did I would probably set some ground rules first.

i am put off by a girl who says ' you buy drink for my friend/s'

if i want to buy a drink for them i will in my own time,not at their request.

always,always agree on sexual preferences and suchlike before you hand over the BF.

this to me is one of the fundamental rules(saying that i can't think of anymore off the top of my head).

have never had problem when things are discussed beforehand,only when i suddenly turn round and suggest something and i then get the evil eye and a NO.

You should know want you want to do as far as ST or LT, and if there is something 'special' that you want her to perform. You should also discuss 'how much' cost, so there is no expectations to both parties. If she goes 'up to you', well then it will be performanced based payment. Specific details, i usually don't get into, just call it as it goes.....I travel to LOS for business, so i try to stick with normal international business transactions......have fun........

Archived