Nana Hotel rooms

Can someone please confirm if the Nana's swimming pool is out of commission? I absolutely need to be able to swim...just to work off the night's excesses! If so, someone who is staying there...please ask how long this is going to take...I'll be there the end of July.

Thanks,

AllenBlue

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please confirm if the Nana's swimming pool is out of commission? ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nana pool is fine and NOT out of commission. However, the grassy area above the pool on the 2nd level has been demolished. The loud construction noise starts around 9 AM in the morning and continues throughout the day.

Read about hefty complaints because of jack-hammers and construction on other boards too. They recommend to avoid the Nana at this time.

As of today Nana Hotel swimming pool is still in use. However construction is going on now directly next to it and the upper sun deck is closed.

The pool is looking neglected and algae is taking over and the water not so inviting. My guess is that they have stopped maintaining the pool because it's days are numbered. There is a sign posted apologizing for the constuction and saying a new swimming pool will be ready in November 2002.

Archived