Thai Women Who 'dont Drink' ....

gobbledonk

Not to worry, I'm feeling a bit picky is all...

I'd say that some races are more inclined to alcoholism, any news search of the problems of many indigenous peoples world wide seem to confirm this, but I wouldn't have put Asians in this class.

Which is what I thought you said.

Which if it came from a guy who drank heavily virtually every day for 43 years, in my case, is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I gave up drinking... with the occasional one or two glass lapse... I'm in high demand with groups of friends going out for the night.

Funny, all those years and I never noticed what a pain in the arse people are when they are drunk until now.

hahaha...much more suspect would be a Thai girl--"good girl" or otherwise--who claimed she didn't love to FUCK!! THAT would be unbelievable (though only slightly more than the drinking thing...give me a goddamn break, the Thais drink alcohol like most of us drink fucking spring water...!

But seriously, the Thais have got to be one of the horniest collections of humans on the face of the earth. Talk about a culture that LOVES TO FUUUUUUCKKKKK! The rise of the sex industry (and its attendant "GFE" component( is NO motherfucking surprise. 'Nuff said, bitches.

I recall reading that in former years at least when a new officer joined a British regiment, the other officers would proceed to get him drunk. The test was that a gentleman should remain a gentleman even when totally wasted. If the drunken new officer acted like an obnoxious cunt, his days in the regiment were numbered. Wonder how many could pass that test nowadays days.

I recall reading that in former years at least when a new officer joined a British regiment, the other officers would proceed to get him drunk. The test was that a gentleman should remain a gentleman even when totally wasted. If the drunken new officer acted like an obnoxious cunt, his days in the regiment were numbered. Wonder how many could pass that test nowadays days.

Flashman received similar advice from his Uncle when applying for his "colours".

"That is of little consequence, anyway. What concerns me is that you cannot, by report, hold your liquor. You'll agree that being dragged from a Rugby pothouse, reeling, I believe, is no recommendation to an officers' mess?"

I hastened to tell him that the report was exaggerated. "I doubt it," he said. "The point is, were you silent in your drunken state, or did you rave? A noisy drunkard is intolerable; a passive one may do at a pinch. At least, if he has money; money will excuse virtually any conduct in the army nowadays, it seems."

Torn puts down the decanter and stares malevolently at me. I can't say that I disapprove of this. I've always loved a girl that can put a decanter down and warm to a subject, even if it's concerning my fidelity.

You wouldn't necessarily think that we were in summer England being such a peculiar couple, with me propped up by the fire, an antipodean loafing off with elbow at mantelpiece chilled by the slightest draught, and Torn preposterously now reclining on a chaise lounge. It's entirely true, we'd taken flight to London of all places where the General's influence was inconsequential.

I changed the subject: “I say Torn, do you think a good Thai girl that doesn’t drink is lying to me?â€

She poured scorn on me, “So what exactly is a good Thai girl? One that will fuck you? Don’t be so daft.â€

I thought about this for a time. I had to conclude that she was right – on both counts.

Archived