Moving Songs

sayjann

as an reply to a thread started by my mate lusty here is another alternative,do any songs bring a tear to your eye?.

'leaving on a jet plane' always brings a reaction from me as it was THE song which said it all for me when i had to return to blighty after my first trip to thailand and many days spent with the first thai girl i fell in love with.

'she fucking hates me' by puddle of mudd is another example which reminds me of an almost bad ending to the best relationship i have had in thailand,thankfully we made up 2 days before i left but never to see her again.

a couple of weeks ago i was in a bar with my gal and 'angie' by the stones played and i was tearful as it certainly reminded me of someone very special.

t

my girl noticed the tears in my eyes and wanted to know what was wrong but i just said it reminded me of an old friend.

i did'nt have the heart to tell her that her name was very similar to 'angie' and it was going to be hard for me leaving her after 13 days and nights together which i had enjoyed too much.

WTF do i go through the agony of getting so attached to a that?.

Back in the 1970s we had the 3-times rule. Never go with the same BG or MP girl more than 3 times. If you did, you were sure to get hooked. I could believe it, since I went with a freelancer 3 times - a moonlighting waitress from Ubon. She was sweet as could be and brand new to the trade - couldn't speak a word of English. I met her in the old Thermae. Thank God I had to go back up country and never could manage to get connected with her again. A friend did run into her and said she was asking about me. Too damned easy to get attached to a cute 20-something Thai gal, even if you had been paying for the privilege of her company. :(

as an reply to a thread started by my mate lusty here is another alternative,do any songs bring a tear to your eye?.

'leaving on a jet plane' always brings a reaction from me as it was THE song which said it all for me when i had to return to blighty after my first trip to thailand and many days spent with the first thai girl i fell in love with.

'she fucking hates me' by puddle of mudd is another example which reminds me of an almost bad ending to the best relationship i have had in thailand,thankfully we made up 2 days before i left but never to see her again.

a couple of weeks ago i was in a bar with my gal and 'angie' by the stones played and i was tearful as it certainly reminded me of someone very special.

t

my girl noticed the tears in my eyes and wanted to know what was wrong but i just said it reminded me of an old friend.

i did'nt have the heart to tell her that her name was very similar to 'angie' and it was going to be hard for me leaving her after 13 days and nights together which i had enjoyed too much.

WTF do i go through the agony of getting so attached to a that?.

Satisfaction ...Stones :neener:

Archived