One Of My Stranger Experiences Here...pregnant (Ex?) Bg

Gadfly

I have not posted here for a while, but this is probably the best venue for this story.

For various reasons (e.g., age, laziness, 6 am start time at work, predictability - well maybe not, but we'll get there), I have not spent much time in the bars and instead got in to the habit of meeting up with BGs I have known for a few glasses of wine, dinner and then, of course, sex. It's pay for play. Most I have known for a few years. And over a few years you swap stories (and BGs do have good stories), know each other's preferences and, I thought, you could avoid crazies. The big disadvantage is obvious: I am generally eating from the same menu; not as much variety.

But I got a shocker a few weeks ago. A BG started calling me on my "second phone" constantly wanting to meet up. She had a "big surprise". I knew she had a sponsor from a certain Mediterranean country. She said he even paid to have her visit his country. She showed me the pictures and, unless she is genus with photoshop, she was in Europe. But claimed she had broken up, but then said they were together again, etc. Anyway, none of my business, or so I thought.

Her press to meet me made me cautious. I hadn't seen her for a while and this sudden press to meet up immediately kind of put me off. Why? What big surprise? Finally, she sends a picture from her mobile and the big news is obvious. She is quite obviously very pregnant. Not only that, she wants to have sex. She wants to have sex for free. She sends an SMS saying she wants to have sex for free.

This really puts me off. To be frank, it seems kind of gross and, well, wrong. I asked if its from her "boyfriend". (I know its not mine, but she volunteers that bit of comfort anyway). She says she is not sure, but says it doesn't matter because he thinks it's his. She is quite candid about all of this.

I haven't met with her (sex is out of the question) since, well, it would be rather awkward. What strikes me as so bizarre is that (a) she wants to have sex and (B) she is so brazen with me (another Farang) about her absolute disdain for the Farang who may (or may not) be the father a child she apparently intends to have.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

either she likes you Gaddy and she wants to live out her dirty phantasies with you or...she is looking for a stepfather for her kid!

that's the other disadvantage of your p4p strategy beside eating always from the same menu. some of the girls get too close to you and have expectations you don't want to fullfil

Normally, I'd think this was the classic 'horny phase' of pregnancy, but when its a working girl and she is talking about 'giving it away', I think your instincts are correct. I dont know how Thai men feel about pregnant women, but its a huge turn-on for many Farang : unless she is absolutely hideous, I have little doubt that she could get some action without working her way through her phone contacts.

I'd shag her and she wouldn't be the first preggo girl I've shagged (well, second actually). :biggrin:

Had a friend in Jakarta in the early 90's who got pregnant. Hadn't seen her in a while and she came to my house one morning, in all the gear, basque, stockings, etc, and she was a very sexy girl anyway. Not heavily pregnant looking but reasonable bump and lactating, which she insisted I taste! One of the abiding memories of my Asia days, if not my whole life. :drool:

Why the feck have I spent the last 13 years of my life in Dubai?! :shakehead:doah::sad:

either she likes you Gaddy and she wants to live out her dirty phantasies with you or...she is looking for a stepfather for her kid!

that's the other disadvantage of your p4p strategy beside eating always from the same menu. some of the girls get too close to you and have expectations you don't want to fullfil

I think you have a point about the "other disadvantage" to my strategy. My hunch is that she is not horny (I don't think I could have sex with a girl that pregnant), but you do get close (although I try to make things clear) and she may be looking for a stepfather or back-up stepfather in case she falls out with her boyfriend. What if he is not the real father (she isn't sure) and he discovers she is not the real father. Since I am sort of "pal", she might seek my advice, and they try to wedge that into a relationship. It won't work.

Well, lesson learned in BG fidelity, as if we needed one.

prego women get very horny especially after 5 months and i for one like banging them. so be a man and help this frustrated woman out!!! if not pm me and i will pop round to her and say hi!!!

Never seen a pregger BG still working in the bar ? I've seen several - never partaken, but I expect that others have.

One lass tried telling me once I got her pregnant. She was adament it was me.

Finally she admitted she went short time with one farang

who claimed he couldn't father children and he wanted to go bareback.

Two days and no calls. Perhaps the deluge is over? Although she was calling 10+ times a day, she never tried even once to suggest I was the father. The sex was always protected and even if there was a break, I was snipped a while ago (something I mentioned it to her).

Archived