Sign in to follow this  
allatsea2000

Been To And Now Back From The Dark Side Lol

Naa it's rather the going rate of service per 5" of 'meat' actually :hubbahubba:

Have to say in the gogo world for the average joe 2k/3k is common expectations for most of the lasses I've heard :closemouth:

Still paying by the hour, eh Coss ? :neener:

Suggestion, if you want a haircut go to a hairdresser and if you want a BJ go to a BJ Bar.

I suspect that if you go somewhere that offers both services then you are likely to be dissappointed with at least one of them, most likely the haircut. :hubbahubba:

I challenge any Farang in this thread to go to the Thermae at 1am and try to get *anything* for 2K baht. From all reports, it was the place to be at that hour 'back in the day' - those days have been and gone, IMO. I'd have more fun dodging Arabs, Nigerians and Katoeys on Soi 3 than going back to the Thermae - RIP.

Your sadly, mistaken, talk to keith Doug, the place is back to 1990's booming, rather surprisingly good, can I suggest you wait till you get here before you give reports?

Been a couple of years since I ventured down into Dante's Inferno, but the last time I was there it was packed - a very nice selection indeed. 2,000 was the asking price, but if a gal liked you she might go for 1,500. (So I am told ... :angel: )

Your sadly, mistaken, talk to keith Doug, the place is back to 1990's booming, rather surprisingly good, can I suggest you wait till you get here before you give reports?

Fair enough - haven't seen a post from keith doug in years, but you are there and I'm not, so I'll move on.