My Return

sayjann

tried to sleep by restless and around 04:30am i went back downstairs and had a beer whilst watching the late-night revellers stumbling back to their rooms with their chosen choice of the night.

i was approached by the ugliest looking ladyboy i have ever seen and she invited herself to sit down with me and started to give me all the chat.

give it a rest i thought,you have no chance of me giving you anything and far less chance of me taking anything from you.

the fella on nights was behind the bar and i could see him laughing at my misfortune and i just thought i'll get you back my friend.....

i had had enough and said i was going to bed and the ladyboy volunteered to come with me and i quickly declined the offer.

back to the room and waited a few minutes until i saw the ladyboy leave as i watched from my window and then returned to the foyer and had another beer.

eventually went to bed and slept well and out late into the bright sunshine and done a bit of shopping before going to see my friend who was alone in his bar which was usual for the early afternoon.

he was a nice fella,queer as a 9 bob note but good company and we just chilled and had a good chat.

we had always got on well and i enjoyed his company for a while before another regular came to the bar and he certainly was pissed off.

it may have all been bullshit but he was bemoaning the fact that he had been robbed the previous night of his wallet and phone whilst returning to his room and had to wait a couple of days for funds to reach him from home.

being a good samaritan i bought him a couple of drinks to help him along.

later i went to my fave bar on Bangla Rd and again just chilled whilst enjoying the company of the ladies working and some friends i had made who liked the bar and used to stop off for a drink for a while.

back to the hotel unseen by my gal and her friends and played on the computer for a while as i let the phone ring without answering it.

eventually there was a knock on my door and it was my gal which was no surprise.

she had asked the receptionist if i was in and told yes and came up to see me.

she then had the fucking nerve to berate me for not answering the phone as she had been calling on a regular basis.

i hit the roof and really laid into her about the previous night.

i told her i waited and waited for her and she just had'nt turned up as promised.

she told me she had decided to stay with friends after a drink or 2 and a game of cards and not come back to the hotel.

i told her she SHOULD have rang the hotel and left a message telling me of her decision,i told her i had been worried about her as she might have had an accident on her bike and hurt and in hospital or even dead and i would'nt have known.

i told her if she ever decided not to come back to the hotel then to just leave a message so that i knew what was going on.

she seemed quite surprised at my reaction and became quite contrite and apologised before making things better between us by making me happy with a BJ before returning to work.

quiet evening really as i finally relented and took her out for a quiet meal and a drink in my friends bar.

i was'nt really up for a night out but i had to stay in the bar until midnight as that was when it became my birthday and people wanted to buy me a drink.

now this bar was owned by a Thai woman who was married to an Englishmen and i had known them for 12 years but i had not seen him since i had arrived which was unusual as he was always in the bar 7 nights a week.

he had never been mentioned in the visits over the previous few nights and i never asked any questions,there could have been quite a few reasons why he was not around.

i had his phone number and made a mental note to give him a call the next day.

so now it was my birthday and as my gal and i returned to the hotel i was hoping for a good day but as with previous trips i was to see things go downhill in the space of a few days.............

but on a sidenote just being here has had me noticing a large amount of Australian,Japanese and i think Korean tourists.

but by far the largest amount of tourists were Arabs,they were out in force and a real pain in the backside.

rude,disrespectable to all others and acted as if they owned the place and nobody else mattered.............many were total wankers.

she seemed quite surprised at my reaction and became quite contrite and apologised before making things better between us by making me happy with a BJ before returning to work.

Don't they just know exactly how to put things back on track - a happy BJ.

I know Thais are shite at keeping to an arrangement - not necessarily because they don't give a crap but they will always have another agenda that you won't know about - another man, a short time commitment thats to be fulfilled etc.

I've been through a few of these sessions where you spend your youth waiting and waiting and then, hey presto, they turn up. No excuses and they act as if they have arrived 'on time as planned' or worse still they try to blame it on you.

If it was me I'd have given her her marching orders - plenty of fish in the sea sort of thing. Why should you have to put up with that sort of carry on. The biggest problem is they don't learn. She is likely to do the same thing to you again today.

You're the customer, she is the provider. If she doesn't provide, then you are no longer her customer.

We give them too much leeway. We are being too nice to them, they need to fulfill all these chores everyday - meet sister - do laundry - go to loom - go to temple etc etc etc and we just lay back back and agree. Once out the door they'll return at their pace which bares no resemblance to the arrangements you've made with them.

So ditch her - get a different model - have a good time and enjoy yourself.

You're on your holidays - you don't need all this hassle - you pace yourself and if the lady isn't there when you need her to be then don't get worked up about it just take a deep breath and go find yourself another.

If it was me I'd have given her her marching orders - plenty of fish in the sea sort of thing. Why should you have to put up with that sort of carry on. The biggest problem is they don't learn. She is likely to do the same thing to you again today.

You're the customer, she is the provider. If she doesn't provide, then you are no longer her customer.

We give them too much leeway. We are being too nice to them, they need to fulfill all these chores everyday - meet sister - do laundry - go to loom - go to temple etc etc etc and we just lay back back and agree. Once out the door they'll return at their pace which bares no resemblance to the arrangements you've made with them.

You're on your holidays - you don't need all this hassle - you pace yourself and if the lady isn't there when you need her to be then don't get worked up about it just take a deep breath and go find yourself another.

I had the same thoughts when I read the previous post. You, Sayjann, really seem have the tendency of letting get yourself played and fooled by the girls.

I have been in the same situation and made the same mistake by not kicking her out at the beginning of our 'relationship', when she did the same. It could have spared me some trouble.

What I have learnt is that those small things show how interested a girls is in keeping her customer happy. If she is interested she will have the time to see you.

Your are surely not on top of her agenda and she signals it very clearly to you. You are just too soft to act accordingly.

It is time to move on IMHO.

i decided to keep her as she was good company and fun to be with and basically provided most things i wanted,but she was on her last chance.

Yellow Card job.

Have the red card at the ready - I think you'll be using it soon.

Have a good time.

How many more weeks are you going to be there ??

Yellow Card job.

Have the red card at the ready - I think you'll be using it soon.

Have a good time.

How many more weeks are you going to be there ??

i leave Thailand on the 10th so only a few ,ore days left.

all be revealed about my gal,things get better and worse.

i leave Thailand on the 10th so only a few ,ore days left.

all be revealed about my gal,things get better and worse.

As I said before, enjoy your time there. It costs a lot of money to get to Thailand and its a pity that you let one piece of pussy cause you to be unhappy with your holiday.

Cut your losses now while there is still time and find yourself some fresh (or nearly fresh) pussy and end your holidays on a high.

"plenty of fish in the sea sort of thing"

I try to avoid the ones that smell like fish :)

Don't they just know exactly how to put things back on track - a happy BJ.

I know Thais are shite at keeping to an arrangement - not necessarily because they don't give a crap but they will always have another agenda that you won't know about - another man, a short time commitment thats to be fulfilled etc.

I've been through a few of these sessions where you spend your youth waiting and waiting and then, hey presto, they turn up. No excuses and they act as if they have arrived 'on time as planned' or worse still they try to blame it on you.

As I said before, enjoy your time there. It costs a lot of money to get to Thailand and its a pity that you let one piece of pussy cause you to be unhappy with your holiday.

Cut your losses now while there is still time and find yourself some fresh (or nearly fresh) pussy and end your holidays on a high.

i'm certainly not unhappy at the moment,in fact quite contented with the way things are going.

at the time of these events only 1 incident which caused a bit of friction between us and certainly not so huge to spoil the holiday.

Sayjann,

Definitely, from an 'expert' point of view, you're setting yourself up for inconvenience, dissatisfaction and possibly even some semi-conflict and fireworks at the hotel with your laid-back attitude, and I'm sure some won't understand and will have advice for how to do things the "right" way (don't fuck where you sleep... don't let them get away with murder... above all, don't CARE! and so on...) but I can somehow understand where you're coming from. Different strokes for different folks is the name of the game in LOS, I say -- after you've done a sufficient amount of the usual LOS visits, as I'm sure you have, and as I feel I have, we start to look for different experiences -- even if they are pain-in-the-ass, set-yourself-up-for-trouble kinds of experiences, like taken a massage girl from your own hotel repeatedly! If you've done everything else once, or ten times - fuck it, try something stupider! I do it - each visit is flavored these days by some new dumb thing I've done that I would not recommend to others, but which somehow adds a bit more color and texture and experience to my experience. I repeat my old mistakes, and try new mistakes whenever possible! It's what keeps it worthwhile going back, I think, keeps things a little fresh. If I was just going to keep pursuing the gogo bar/freelancer world record each time I visit, it would get stale fast - not to mention that I'll never even be remotely in the major leagues when it comes to the expert sanukers, so I find my own niche experiences...

So - yeah, you're making all kinds of dumb moves, good on ya! and keep it up! Wisdom comes through pain, not repetition.

YimSiam :confused:

Archived