A Surprise Return

sayjann

Guest lazyphil

very boring account of a surprise visit to Phuket.

i don't know wether people want to read it as it probably won't give people the chance to have a go at me.

but i suppose some will slag me off.

but up to you folks if i tell what happened.....

go for it!

I'd say just repost one of your other reports as they're all pretty much the same. You show up, get drunk off bargirls money from playing games, get in a fight with someone for something that has nothing to do with you, wonder why people have a go at you, then get all teary eyed when you have to go home. Did I miss anything?

Sayjann, just ignore IAW jibes, as he's reported fuck all?

He was asking for input on whether or not he should make a trip report. I spoke up. There was no talk of me making a report on a trip. So keep your comments on point.

And if you'd have done some research, you'd have seen I made an extremely detailed several part series about a trip report in my past.

My link

My link

First link is a 10 part series.....2nd link is an 8 part series. Do a little homework before you start spewing shit you have no clue about.

He was asking for input on whether or not he should make a trip report. I spoke up. There was no talk of me making a report on a trip. So keep your comments on point.

And if you'd have done some research, you'd have seen I made an extremely detailed several part series about a trip report in my past.

Syjann asked and you answered.

Anyway, how about a trip report? beer.gif

Archived