Annies, a warning needed?

Old Hippie

As you guys know, IU'm a big fan of the place, but it seems Ae is making less of a presense in the place these days. Yesterday, a new lady named Poiee (sp?) was there, she stated the price was 1500bht per girl for the VIP room, noway the day before with AE, no special privilidge for hippies either, It is 1000/girl and 500 for vip room, end of it. Why this other woman tried it, I can only guess. The other girl behind the bar set her straight, and an incident was avoided, I hope this is not an indication of things to come. I may have to tell Ae or Annie about it, as I think I have to help protect my favorite place! Suggestions on how to do this are welcome.

That aside, the place is looking up, lots of new talent, and all that.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently had a good time with #XX. If you try her ask if she remembers long haired farong with earing in dick.

[Girl's number removed - KS]

Opens at 11:00 AM, but not very many girls at that time. Wait until at least 1:00 PM, after 3:00 PM is best. I always tip 500 baht.

OH: Sorry to hear about that. Perhaps a private word to Ae might be good. That might be just a mistake, but I don't want to have the quality of my favorite MP screwed with.

OH: Sorry to hear about that. Perhaps a private word to Ae might be good. That might be just a mistake, but I don't want to have the quality of my favorite MP screwed with.

Same same me! I think it was a deliberate shot to tell the truth. 22 years of this stuff, you start to get a feel. I was there today, and that woman was nowhere in sight. Kob is busy with his bar off of soi 4, and Ae is off wherever, and Oye (she was the other hottie at Annies bar/assistant mamasan) now runs Meeting Point, Kob's old bar. Annie is opening a new restaurant in a few months, and I'm not sure, she may have a hand in another bar in that block. So maybe just shaking out the new management is needed, or else just a one time problem. I'll monitor the situation and report back.

Please do keep us informed. I will have to wait a few months before I am back there but that is usually the first place I hit. Ae always looks after me and I am worried if she will not be there. Is Kob still doing the morning shift there or is mainly at his new place now? Last time I was in BKK the new place had just opened and he was going in between the two places - Annie's in the am and the bar in the evening.

Sounds like a new girl or a temporary girl. Annies is generally very fair about these things. Maybe she just got it wrong. I'll print and pass this thread on to Kob and Ae this afternoon.

Archived