Amazing Thailand

bust

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed that immediately. A better producer would have provided that.

Firstly blood is very hard to see on black and secondly small calibre gunshot wounds generally don't bleed immediately from my limited experience.

.22 LR :up: is the best caliber if you're doing a hit in a car. (I read this somewhere -- I'm not a hit man ) The reason being that bigger calibers are too noisy in such a confined space. The victim is placed in the middle of the rear seat with two burly guys on either side of him. The hit man, in the front seat, turns around :ph34r: and shoots the victim a couple of times in the neck using a .22LR pistol, followed by some more shots to the head.

Years ago, I swore in Thai at a driver who had nearly run me over. A Thai who heard me laughed loudly. But my wife said to me, "Don't ever do that! You don't know who he is. He might pull out a gun and shoot you dead."

In contrast, Georges Orjibet wrote how polite drivers were in the 1950s. He said they would stop and let others go past. Nowadays, it is more like survival of the fittest. :(

Similar advice my wife gave me after English insults and flipping the finger by me to Thais. This was when I was fresh 'off the boat' so to speak. I know better now and try to stick to her advice.

Archived