Scent of a Thai woman?

JJsushi

This is a serious question and my intentions are not meant to be crass. I seriously want to know why the Thai women I have had sexual encounters with both BG and non-BG have a very faint or mostly no odor with their vaginas? Western women unless they douche right before the act have a very strong scent that lingers even after you bathe.

This phenomenae has nothing to do with the girl taking a shower first. I have had sex with women after being out side for several hours walking around and sweating and still no smell.

The strongest odor I ever encountered with a Thai woman was similar to the spicy food she was eating 2hours before the act.

Do they use a certain type of feminine hygeine product not available in the States or is it genetic or diet associated?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have any suggestions for reference materials on this topic ? I think it is pretty interesting stuff. I am pretty stupified by the lack of vaginal odor, it's like smelling water.

I have been with a couple of Japanese chicks before but they did have a distinct scent that I attributed to diet.

I'd be surprised if it was mostly down to diet. I've just spent two years in Korea and the most generous word I could use to describe the smell of the local food is pungent. The diet is mainly vegetables and fish but it is always accompanied by kimchi which is vegetables, usually cabbage, fermented in a red pepper paste. Definitely an aquired taste. The favourite snack is dried raw squid and it's eaten like beef jerky. It takes a hell of a lot of chewing and brings a tear to your eyes. The GF tasted fine though smile.gif

Philosophers have pored over the question for years - If little girls are made of sugar and spice then why do they taste like .....

Maybe it has something to do with going to the john. Basic hygiene. Asian women as general rule, wash and then wipe, there removing any trace of urine. Funny to a newcomer, but good hygiene. Western women normally just wipe, unless they've been trained to use a bidet. Unless they wash, the stink's still there until they take a shower, and then if they do a half-assed job of bathing, it's still there! Now on the other hand, if the "Y" smells like fish left in the sun for a couple of days, it's time to see the ole OBY/GYN, no amount of soap and water will remove a yeast infection odor. frown.gif

I'm surprised to hear that Koreans don't smell. I came though customs once at the same time as a plane full of Koreans. Yes, pungent is a good word to describe it.

Diet has a lot to do with what you will smell like. Being with people that have the same diet will make it less noticeable to you. The asians complain about the farang smell, mostly attributed to consuming beef I would think, and I can agree with this.

HS,

Thanks - I may never go down on another woman again, regardless of race :}

This is an interesting thread, given the Thai penchant for the 'sniff kiss' : perhaps their sense of smell is more finely tuned than ours.

My own view is that a room still smells 'like sex' after two bodies have been rigorously engaged in coitus for a half-hour or so, regardless of where they came from. This isnt any single odor - its a smell all its own, as I'm sure many of you will attest. Yin and Yang, man, Yin and Yang :}

"Koreans are said to be the most odorless people on Earth."

I'd always heard it was the Japanese, but must confess that I have not conducted research.

This is an interesting thread, given the Thai penchant for the 'sniff kiss' : perhaps their sense of smell is more finely tuned than ours.

[color:blue] I always wondered why the Thai women love to sniff me..it must be that scotch laced sweat coming out of my pores that turns them on! color=blue>

My EX- Wife (Thankyou Jesus) is Korean and I can say that any time I went down on her there was no odd nor bad smell. Compared to a couple of American non asian girls who seem to have a distinct odor. However, kimchi and soju play hell the next morning when they begin to sweat.

Archived