Scent of a Thai woman?

JJsushi

My experience is that Thai women have very little vaginal odor. Very nice to be with them. I do have a good friend who is married to a Korean/Japanese girl. She has a penchant for strong Korean food, and he tells me many nights he cannot stand to be in the same bed with her. The smell of kim chee and be-bim-bok is overwelming. Eminates from her whole body, so he says.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The smell of kim chee and be-bim-bok is overwelming. Eminates from her whole body, so he says.

[color:blue] I recently viewed a television program that suggested that people not eat cabbage if they have bad breath problems. During the digestive process the cabbage releases gases that emanate from the stomach and contribute to bad breath. color=blue>

This is true. Especially with fermented cabbage. Whew...Kind of like when you eat asparagas. Your piss smells like grass/straw. Weird.

My 1st (Japanese) wife smelled ever so slightly of fish, though not unpleasantly so. My current (Thai) wife has no appreciable smell, other than a faint floral body odour. A lot of the Thai women that I have had, er, naked on my face, so to speak, have all had a similar floral skin smell and as db so accurately puts it, a taste of snot and new pennies.

My vote is for diet being the culprit as I myself have been described as smelling like lamb, beef and or cheese. The Thai girls eat so many herbs and chillies, I reckon that the essential oils or ketones or whatever organic chemical compounds are called these days, are what we smell on the skin.

And then there was the girl (falang) whose furry chequebook smelt like a dead rat, yerks!

Up until me last trip to LOS I had not been with a Thai girl that had any odor.

One night in April I decided to try a freelancer from Nanadisco. I was almost throwing up after I smelt my hand/fingers...etc.. It seems as though the smell would never go away even after washing several times.. I asked her to shower but it still would go away..

I left the scene very quickly.. I still feel sick thinking about it..

She made farangs smell like flowers.

No more freelancers for me.

PussyRaider

[color:red]My EX- Wife (Thankyou Jesus) is Korean and I can say that any time I went down on her there was no odd nor bad smell. Compared to a couple of American non asian girls who seem to have a distinct odor. However, kimchi and soju play hell the next morning when they begin to sweat.color=red>

Damn, iono, I had to check to make sure I didn't write this post. smile.gif

I was married to a Korean terror for 12 years and she didn't smell like a fishstick or anything else nasty down there - even kimchi. However, I lived and worked in Korea for seven years, and I used to dread getting on the bus in the morning (which was aptly called the Kimchi Bus). Man, did that thing reek inside.

I think Koreans eat plenty of garlic (don't the Japanese have a clever nickname for them that means garlic-eaters?) and the stuff just oozes through their pores. Combine this with kimchi you-name-it consumed in massive quantities and you have a true olfactory bomb.

Still, Korean ladies' cootches don't smell badly at all. No pores down there???

Archived