Scent of a Thai woman?

JJsushi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atom... next time you get the "funk" smell on the ole hands that just won't go away, try a little lemon juice. Works every time. smile.gif Lesson #1.. Upon arrival in BKK, first stop is Foodland, buy a lemon or hell even a lime will do, keep it in the room for general "funk" removal. Question #1... Where did you find a stinky twat in BKK? Didn't think they existed there.:)

Atom... next time you get the "funk" smell on the ole hands that just won't go away, try a little lemon juice. Lesson #1.. Upon arrival in BKK, first stop is Foodland, buy a lemon or hell even a lime will do, keep it in the room for general "funk" removal.

[color:blue] r u serious? lemon juice? color=blue>

I am married to a korean girl

Her hygiene is par excellence.

Always washes and dries.

Duriod periods, cleanses with some traditional concoction.

She smells like a new born, not that I would know.

Well, well well.. I never would have thought lemon juice would be the magic potion..

If it ever happens again ill give it a try.. Im hoping I never have that dreadful smell in my nostrals.

Cheers

PussyRaider

Hello,

I will risk being brass on this subject. My Thai friends, especially males used to ask me how I can I be among Americans so long for they smell! The truth is I do not smell it except on a couple of times in Nebraska, the land of beef. On the feminine hygiene, I find it better washing than just wiping and it is not easy to do as a routine outside one?s house. I am quite sensitive of smell, which can cause some discomfort in closed rooms especially at work. I am famous at work for conducting meetings with open doors or at least a crack. What bothers me most is the smell of Indian curry on some Indians (not generalizing). I love Kimchi and fish and garlic and it does cause unwanted feminine odor, my husband never say anything though and that contributes to his insensitivity of smell even though he did say that Korea smells badly for what food they cook there. I find Bangkok smell terribly in many places but most Thais still do not smell bad.

Normally I find people at work ok except sometimes in a small-closed rooms. The smell was an issue once with a woman who worked for another manager (male) and it was such a delicate issue. We could NOT sit next to her (forget about sitting opposite her), and it was definitely bad feminine odor. I was asked, actually begged to do the honor of inquiring. Warning: what I am going to write may be too graphic for some readers! It turned out to be that it was a tampon pushed inside too far, stuck way inside, and she actually did not know even though she was aware of the smell and did all the cleaning she could. An OB/GYN solved that problem. She was grateful for the help, even the husband called me to say thank you and I got 2 free lunches from her manager and her.

It is definitely the diet, would you consider telling your female friends at home the information?

Cheers!

Archived