Sign in to follow this  
panadolsandwich

My young daughter

Well I suppose she's six now.  She is very white skinned.  She has a brown eye and a blue eye, which I'm told is very lucky.  You might have seen her on TV.  I can't contact her mother.  I just sit there very drunk watching her on TV.  It's a horrible situation.  A beautiful young daughter I really want to see again.  But I can't find her, even though she's on TV most nights of the week. 

Very Kind words.  Stiff upper lip - maintain your resolve.  The TV networks hide behind a veil of supposed privacy.  I can see her, but I can never meet her. 

Better I forget her. 

You should also know, that everything is your fault, the fate of men these days is to provide sperm and buy houses for women, any outcome that is less than the ultimate expression of the 'Princess Delusion' is a travesty and you are to blame.

• Like 2

Seems rather cynical Coss.  I would usually laugh, but this isn't a laughing matter.  She's my daughter.  She's an angel.  She needs her father.   Thailand reveres her.  But I can't even see her.  She's being exploited.  I regret to say I'm planning on doing something dire. 

Dire? step back from the fire, visit a temple and rest, you'll see better choices.