The most stunning creature I've ever seen.

steffi

more often than not 3-somes don't really work out I agree, but somehow we keep fancy them!

really? those two girls became best friends since doing a 3-some with a farang - why not???

anyway thanks for the interesting info even I don't really know any girls from NEP anymore...

cheers!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know her too (in the biblical sense ;-).

My girlfriend actually saw her first in AW but she wasn't interested in the GG kind of thing. I later ran into her in the Grace coffeeshop.

No lesions, very healthy looking girl IMHO. Asian girls do scar easily, of course.

I had a good time with her and she even paid or my taxi home(after taking what little money I had).

I've noticed the few times I've been to AW that she gets barfined a lot. I guess she must be one of the girls who make a lot of money. She's not as innocent as she looks (thankfully), but I definitely wouldn't call her cold or anything. Nice girl...

Regards,

Xenna

I hate speculating but if this who i think it is, then thank god beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There is this one girl who went 50 times in AW during the month of July. Yes, she has a great bod, beautiful breasts. nice face, and goes short-time only. Her overall style and presentation are negatives for me and the 50 times bothers me though it really shouldn't. Mercenary comes to mind.

I guess there is something for everybody.......

Cardinalblue

Recently I have started spending a lot of nights at AW. The talent seems to be improving weekly. My gf is friends with several of the dancers, including one exceptionally stunnning headliner, so consumating anything at AW is out of the question. But several ladies there have started suggesting "short time" sessions to me. I get the very strong impression that short-time sessions are the only format most of these girls pursue.

There are quite a few exceptionally good looking ladies at this place - and yet not pretty in the same way. So - whatever your taste, there's a stunner here to match.

I went in with a younger buddy recently, and he was VERY smitten by a girl who would not even catch my notice - different tastes. Reminds me of Julia Roberts. I can't imagine why anyone would find her attractive, but she's a big star. Same for Meryl Streep.

Whatever.

"Let the good times roll !!!!"

Stone Soup

cardinal blue, I think you are right on with your post about this lady. Matt, the owner of AW told me the same thing about that girl dancing there. He told me she used to dance in Soi Cowboy (bar unknown), but ran afoul of a mamasan there.

AW now has two dancers that AVERAGE two barfines a night. As stated, they nearly always refuse a LT so that they can log a ST, return to the bar, put the dancing outfit back on, and get barfined again.

They certainly need to install a swinging door in AW if this keeps up with the ST parade of stunners.

BTW: I missed the big double Birthday Party (Matt & Pim) last night. Did anyone go? Also, I have heard so much about that show, maybe, just maybe I might sneak out one night to catch it. AW got my vote as the best gogo in Bangkok.

Hi,

You are right - the girl in question came from 5 Star on Cowboy.

I personally think she is great - the ultimate professional yet without an attitude. Even though I have never gone with her, she always comes over for a quick chat before saying she has to get back to work:)

She normally goes ST at least twice a night, more often than not 3 times a night.

At least she is open about it and in some ways I admire the way she refuses to drop her prices. She still gets offed many times so she must be doing something right.

Last week she actually was barfined for the whole week - I dread to think how much money she got for that!!

>>I guess there is something for everybody.......

Yeah, funny thing that. It's not that I like all nice-looking girls generally. Lots of disinterested or hysterical types in LOS.

Maybe it's because I've never cared much for the girl-friend illusion. Or maybe I'm the mercenary type myself.

Imagine having to defend yourself for liking someone... What's this girl ever done to you guys for getting all that flak? Not looking like a perfect doll all of the time? Get a life! ;-)

Regards,

Xenna

"log a ST, return to the bar, put the dancing outfit back on, and get barfined again"

Hey, for me she doesn't even have to take off the outfit!

I think she's pretty nice considering the attention she gets and I'm not really sure why the 50+ barfines a month should put cardinalblue off. I mean, none of these ladies are exactly exclusive, are they?wink.gif

And what's the "style and presentation" marking about? It's not an ice rink!

Are we all talking about the same girl? i'm not sure we are. We certainly could be. Some folks have confirmed the name of the girl in question _privately_ by messaging me. But can others do the same? I'm curious if all these facts belong to the same person.

Incidently the night I was there she'd had danced three sets without getting barfined so I guess that was a bad night ;-)

I still cannot get over how attractive she is though.

Its one of the stoney faced oil dancers here that does it for me.She is one girl who's face I will never forget.They all seem to give an air of being very hardcore though.This is the only gogo I've been in where a girl does not come and sit with you without being asked.It was'nt just me either.There were alot of unaccompanied farangs who wern't being given any attension the night I was there.

We're the ones with the money and they are not doing us a favour by going with us,its the other way round.

Rusty's opinion(not that it matters)ultra beautiful dancers,bad attitude!

Archived