That Schoolgirl/Hooker look

radioman

I live on a moo baan. It's a very nice moo baan, nice houses, all sorts of little shops, hundreds of restaurants, a couple of golf courses, and a university. It's this university that gives me the problem, or rather the young ladies that attend this university. On any given day during the week I have occasion to drive past this university, it spreads itself on one side of the main road that runs through the estate; on the other side of this road are many restaurants. Now as you might imagine there are times during the day when this road is a veritable sea of people crossing to and from the restaurants, and a large number of these people are female, young attractive, well presented females. Of course it's necessary to drive carefully and slowly in order to be afforded the full effect of the show.

As we all know local education establishments require their students to wear uniform, at least I assume so given the number who do. It's really in the interpretation of this requirement that causes my wife to sometimes feel the need to hand me a tissue, if she's in the car. It must be clear to her that I become very much my normal self when confronted by this parade.

Just yesterday a young lady stepped out in front of me, she was quite a tall lass, no doubt helped by the four inch heels she was wearing, you know those sexy see through polycarbonate ones. Okay just as an aside, I can quite go for the uniform thing but shoes have a major impact on me. Long legs, all the way up to the black skirt, now this skirt really defies the term "mini", dammit I doubt even "micro" is a true reflection of this garments capabilities. Needless to say it appeared to have been fitted with surgical precision. I'm going to guess that the blouse was borrowed from a sister, one at least several sizes smaller. Perfectly made up, not a hair out of place. I was reaching for the Kleenex all by myself. Am I supposed to believe that this is the "good Thai girl" craved by so many, just kidding?

I know they're not all like this, I see some very sweet and some less attractive ones but the number that seem to fit this schoolgirl hooker appearance is not small in number. What's it all about then? Are they ready to play, do they deport themselves in this manner because it's comfortable, do they get better marks for such effort. Is this just another part of the natural selection process?

Just some observations, not trying to demean anyone but living here I know I?m having a bad day if I don?t fall in lust at least 20 times a day.

M.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi cq20,

I have no other choice than being honest and agreeing with you.

I'm a married man and I have honestly never ever cheated on my wife.

I'd like to keep it this way, but....DAMN....those Asian girls aren't making it any easier for me.

They do look very attractive in those uniforms, and sometimes my fantasy carries me away.

But till today I have succeeded in "fighting back" and I will do so in the future, I HOPE.

About all your questions.....I think it's "normal" as I read in the newspaper (BKKpost) yesterday that Thailand is the number 1 country in Asia where the most skin is shown.

Could be true.

Cheers!

cq20, "this schoolgirl hooker appearance"

You answerred your question yourself, see the last word.

I do understand the need for a Kleenex, and beware of the missus, they are jealous like hell. When on the road with my missus I don't notice these sweet things any more, otherwise troubles guaranteed.

Nevertheless a few months ago I sat on a songtaew from Chumpon to my village and there was this astonishing beautifull schoolgirl sitting in front of me. Yes, I would have sold my soul to the devil to get close to her.

But she did not give the slightest look at anything or anyone around her. No chance for any human being around.

I'm very lucky/unlucky?..My niece attends Chula University and I have to tell u...those Chula girls really does something to my...well.....loins. My niece loved to bring her friends over when I was in Thailand last time. I tell my niece "if ur friends are not in uniform...they can't come over." I have lots of pictures of me and the Chula girls in their sexy uniforms....My niece now thinks I'm a pervert. lol...Now I'm in lonely Ohio but 1 look at those pictures and I'm in heaven.

If the uniform/shoe thing is a perversion then I have no problem admitting it. In my case I think it dates back some. My mother tells the story bout how I had to go to the hospital after cracking my head open (again), got treated by a very sweet nurse, so I invited her to the local fair. I was 5 at the time, aint stopped since.

Going to promise my daughter that if she gets in to a good school I'll build here a hot tub so she can have her friends round!

Seems clear though that a lot of these uni girls are either having some sort of a game or trying to outdo each other. If that's what they look like going to class, can't imagine what they look like after making an effort!

M.

I am finding out that living here that non-BGs are more teasers and suggestive than I had believe. They are more likely to interact with you and if you are good-natured, presentable, and have some level of position creditability, you can interface with them.

They are not as up tight and prohibitive about sex and sexuality as our western sisters. There are even a few who are willing to depart with the goods if you have the cash.....

cardinalblue

Agree with what you say cardinalblue.

However, in my experience with dating straight Thai girls money is not such an issue. In fact, most of the time I have to do battle with them to pay anything. Often before I even see a bill, it is paid magically.

Yes, there are mercenary straight girls looking for a farang husband just like the BGs. However, in my experience, my dates have always paid more than their share even though they make far less than I do.

Yes indeed, would be good to have a thoroughly professional opinion. Actually been wondering for some time if shoes qualify as a uniform thing. If so I may have a problem!

I have to go into town tomorrow so will be doing the drive by sometime mid-morning, it's usually good at that time.

M.

Archived