An update

A few months ago I made a post here see post

after reading the thread I decided to make a move and tell some of the guys. But I also had to cover my tracks and I was thinking of a way to do it when my friend ( at the internet cafe ) called me up and said she had got a new job, this was great news for me, now I could make my move without her being suspected for involvement in my doings. I waited 3 weeks and then I randomly picked out 40 of the guys and 3 of the Swedes, sent them an email with all their GF correspondence attatched and information on how to monitor their GF mail.

I got various responses, some wanted to now more, some thanked me straight up for confirming their suspicions, One got totally freaked up and threatend to kill me.

Two of the Swedes are now very good friends of mine and we recently got back from a trip to Estonia and we are going back to LOS together in Jan 20003.

Why did I do it?

Because in my eyes this is fraud what these girls are doing.

And I firmly believe that the way you treat others is the way to treat you.

I still have lots of emails left but I don't have the time to bother with it.

I maintain a strict policy of never revealing secrets I'm aware of that TGs have from their farang BFs. I might make an exception only in an extreme situation. If I'm so blind and stupid that were my wife/GF doing unfair things behind my back and I can't figure it out myself, I certainly wouldn't want anyone, especially a complete stranger, to point it out to me. Fuck it, if she can keep me happy and get away with it more power to her. Anyway it is a fantasy world many of these guys are living in, why ruin the fantasy?

Many times in the past when involved with a BG. I had wondered if I was being taken for a ride. I wish someone like you had sent me the proof and saved me from the pain of doing something stupid. ::

I think you did the right thing. ;)

personally, i do hope that one of those bargirls is going to catch up with you and will teach you a lesson you are not going to forget.

it is difficult for me to express how pissed of i am when reading your post here.

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Archived