Who said bus rides weren't fun?

quote:

Originally posted by pattaya127:

Yabaa is plain speed. The name is taken from a horse amphetamine medicine and most likely the total ingredients too. Well, that's what i've been told

[ August 17, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

I was always under the impression that yaaba/yaamah was a methampetamine, and although chemically retlated to ampetamines there are greater effects on the central nervous system and it is more addictive than your regular speed.

Just out of interest I looked on the net for what exactly the contents of this drug are and discovered this;

Ingredients: Over-the-counter cold and asthma medications containing ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, red phosphorous, hydrochloric acid, drain cleaner, battery acid, lye, lantern fuel, and antifreeze are among the ingredients most commonly used

sounds like healthy stuff doesn't it!

Remembering a couple of friends a few years ago who had dengue fever, I'm surprised this woman was able to get around on a bus and was healthy enough to take flight. And Bangkok's highly expensive healthcare? Not cheap sure, but plenty of plenty to get some help. Looks like another article written with the help of a very good lawyer versed in PR.

Remeber the two British girls relased under an amnesty a few years ago. Wonderful stuff from their lawyer, British press and public lapped it up. Forgot to mention their little trip prior to arriving in Thailand.

Dan, thanks for the extra info on Yabaa. meth, no meth, i will never know the difference. Incidentally, the drug is on the rise in Europe, 450 000 tablets were seized in Zurich airport a couple days ago, coming from Thailand of course. Expect more death at/following rave parties in Europe these next coming months.

[ August 18, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Archived