WINAMP

limbo

Hi,

I downloaded Win Amp but I'm running into some simple basic problems.

I almost exclusivley use for it listening to CD's.

How can I put the names of the songs and the Artist and Album title in the play list?

Can I import album titles and song names from a previous program that i used to lsiten on my laptop?

How can I listen to MP3 cd's? I manage to be able to listen to one song at a time, not all 12 cd's are displayed at once.....

Thanks in advance for some help.

Limbo

Hi limbo!

[color:"blue"]How can I put the names of the songs and the Artist and Album title in the play list?[/color]

In case you're running non-pirated CD's on your system, make sure you enable 'audio CD recognition'. In Winamp, presst Ctrl+P, go to menu 'Audio', 'CD Playback' and you'll find out...When playing CD's you must be connected to Internet 'cause the audio recognition fetches songs and artist info from an on-line database.

[color:"blue"]Can I import album titles and song names from a previous program that i used to lsiten on my laptop?[/color]

Not as far as I know.

[color:"blue"]How can I listen to MP3 cd's? I manage to be able to listen to one song at a time, not all 12 cd's are displayed at once.....[/color]

I assume all these albums are on your hard drive already, right? I'll also assume that you're on a PC. Then a few ways to have 'em displayed at once.

1. Open every folder, mark all files, right click your mouse, choose 'Enqueue in Winamp' and so on for every actual folder.

2. Place all your music files in one folder (which can include sub-folders!!), go to Winamp menu 'Play Directory' (or shortcut Shift+L), choose the actual directory/folder.

I hope that helps.

Straycat

Archived