Patpong Souls

jagoturner

AT (aka JT):

Was very glad to see this story posted, thought I would only see your stories on the NP website without ever having a chance to respond.

Enjoy reading them more than any novels being put out these days, e/t I do end up a little depressed. :( ::

Thanks MaiLuk. My website stuff takes a lot of energy story-wise, but I try to drop the occasional piece off here too. Good to know you enjoyed it... Confession is good for the soul so it may do me more good writing a story like this than it actually does to read it. There are happier stories that to tell and one day I'll get around to telling them.

BC,

Hey Bia! Where you been hiding? I just got back from Thailand a few hours ago. Only got to an internet shop once the whole trip over....a couple of weeks ago. Shit! You were there same time as I was. Where'd you stay? Mostly I spent time in the village though. Got a lot done. Did spend a few days, twice, in Pattaya/Jomtien though, and a couple weekdays in BKK.

Sorry to say I'm back. Was planning on extending the trip a few more weeks into April but recieved bad news last week about my Dad so decided to come back as scheduled on the 20th Feb.

I want to see some stories Bia Chang! Post 'em up here will ya?! I have quite a few myself. Maybe start and post one in the next couple of days. Did one titled "Another Day at the Beach--Jomtien Revisitied" that I'd like to post first. I want to repost the original I did a few years back. The two will compliment each other, and show the flow of the beach life I find so hilarious and amazing still after all the ensuing years spent there trying to forget about winter snows in Boston. (Seems I picked a good time to get the hell out of Beantown this year that's for sure!! And the weatherman says it'll start snowing again Saturday! Shit.)

Later Bia,

Cent

(The Central Scrutinizer)

Archived