A bit different Patpong visit

Over the holidays I took a favourite BG from NEP to visit Patpong after barfining her after a long hiatus. I wanted to treat her to something special - and to take care of my 'mandatory' once per trip inspection of Patpong without having to worry about returning empty-handed. It turned out to be a successful excursion for both parties: I did not enjoy the visit that much, but she was thrilled and the enthusiasm carried over to later activities.

It was not part of the plan, but she was quite impressed by the Christmas lights around WTC, not having seen them before. Well, I was impressed, too.

She was not too keen to visit gogos in Patpong, claiming that she does not like to see ladies dancing. (Haven't the girls any instinct for industrial espionage or for scouting alternate places of employment? ;)) She was mostly interested in shopping. Fortunately she is so small that none of the interesting shoes fit and the smallest PVC pants that she spotted could have served as a tent. She saw some gogo bikinis, but did not like the price... In any case, I managed to pop into my landmark gogos and considered the mission to be accomplished.

Since I had heard that BGs enjoy visiting the boy bars, I suggested that and got an enthusiastic response. She especially wanted to see a boys' fucking show... I suspect she really had never visited the area and I had to play the tour guide based on the recollections that I had from my first trip in 1998: then my European girlfriend had dragged me to the boy bars in the area.

Guided by my recollections we headed to the Surawong end of Patpong 1, crossed the street and walked a bit towards Rama IV Road until we came to the small soi on the left that has mostly boy bars. Sorry about the poor directions, but I think you can find it, if you want to go there. :p

Somehow I got the impression that there was less activity than four years ago. The advertising was also much less in your face and had a kind of artsy feel. One bar at the end of the soi was advertising some kind of 'unique' swimming show... The names of the bars also did not match my very vague recollections, but as it turned out we were finally dragged into the very same upstairs bar where my European girlfriend had been wetting her pants watching the masturbation show and the seriously hard-core gay fucking show.

As it turned out, things were much tamer now. Really no rude sexuality any more, but the art direction was much improved: they even had a coreography and the showboys looked as if they actually could dance. The only bit that I thoroughly disliked was the bit in which two guys dressed in camo outfits slapped a randomly (?) picked 'boy' with rubber hoses and kept sticking his head into a water basin. Half of it was play-acting put I think getting picked for the show is probably the booby prize... I guess it was some kind of morality play, since it ended with the boy disposing of his tormentors with a toy gun.

The grande finale was the 'fucking show' with three guys. It was quite artistic - all show and no substance. Clearly the crackdown has hit also these places. Too bad, I would have liked to see my date's reaction to the real thing. In any case, she seemed to be quite thrilled; not least with the gay couple that kept kissing two metres away.

The bar was a fairly large place and rather well attended - maybe a third of the seats was taken. There seemed to be many male farang couples; I guess they had come for the entertainment, not to pick up a toy boy. I cannot recall any disgusting old slobs: my overall impression was youngish and at least fit, well-groomed and well-dressed - a couple of notches more stylish than a typical Suk sex tourist like me.

The drinks were quite expensive: 200 baht even for my date's orange juice. She asked about the barfines and was told that they were 300 baht for the 'boys' and 500 for the bar staff. She actually had the cheek to suggest that I barfine one of them for her. I flatly refused. Maybe she was just yanking my chain, but no way I was going pay for someone else to have fun with her after I had incurred all that trouble and expense. ::

I found it a pleasant evening. It was nice to see my barfine to have a good time, even if it was a result of having a chance to ogle at the bodies of Thai boys. She later also tried to return the favour; who knows, maybe she was even truly horny as a result... But as I said, the shows in the bars are a mere shadow of their old 'glory'. :p

The only sour note of the evening was falling in the hands of the taxi mafia even on Surawong Road. I was stupid enough to step in without checking if the driver used the meter; no way, although it was not quite 11pm. Well, after 200 baht drinks you can shrug off a 100 baht fare to Sukhumvit - once.

I also found out to my fascination that my barfine still wants to pee crouching with her feet on the toilet seat - and she has been in BKK now for more than a year! Old habits die hard. ::

Wagner

"I also found out to my fascination that my barfine still wants to pee crouching with her feet on the toilet seat - and she has been in BKK now for more than a year! Old habits die hard"

I'm truly amazed everytime I see that too :grinyes:

anyways great report & yes I believe it pays of to show your BG a good time - at least if she isn't of the variety who can't wait to go back to the bar for another ST!!!

Very interesting report, wsvinja, on a scene usually unheard of on this forum.

I wonder what might have happened if the two of you went into a gogo bar with gals dancing and you suggested you select one of them for your subsequent sanuk.

I actually found myself briefly in Patpong Sunday night and the place was not so crowded. The obnoxious touts must have taken a holiday. :)

The taxi situation is a mess anywhere around Patpong these days. I always walk up to the corner of Sukhumvit/Soi Convent and have success with getting the drivers to use their meters.

Sundays are actually a nice night to go out in all venues I think. Although some of the BGs might take the evening off, there are less customers around too.

"still wants to pee crouching with her feet on the toilet seat"

you should remind her.

"it does no good to stand on the seat, the crabs here can jump 3 feet"

• 2 weeks later...

well actually I hate being watched while in the bathroom & usually TG's are shy enough to not spend time together in there, but one of my regulars who still squat village style I noticed say while I take a shower or brush my teeth. no not shy at all really, but pee watching doesn't really do anything for me though :hubba:

guess you could ask or accidentially walk in on her if it's your kink?

chok dee :D

Archived