Grace Hotel?

Pablo666

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kook as in kookie or dope or don't know a fucking thing. came from the Angeles City PI boards, they hate the truth there so attack the messenger.

Fact: Girls fined for freelancer activity

Reply: You are a fucking kookie dope

Fact: Pre-Payment leads to scams

Reply: We just guaranty the girl will get something

Fact: The girls are not legal employees of the bar

Reply: You don't know shit about anything.

stuff like that,

anyhow, I thought I just read that Nana Hotel does check ID and retain same? and I saw a guy with a desk at the lifts in October...with ID's in a box???

As long as this an optional item for the guest to decide, no problem, but no thanks of the guard labeling us sluts is all.

cheers

Nok the Kook

IME the Nana does check and keep IDs as normal security procedures after 8?-9? PM. If you speak to guard an inform him that this is your GF/Wife, they recognise you and there is no check.

If you are overly concerned, I would try the Dynasty, back wing. No guard, no checks, no walk through lobby. (all of course subject to change.)

IMHO, the Nana needed a guard to control access. The hotel was getting silly, girls kocking on peoples doors at all hours.

The retained ID card system gives you a little protection that may be invaluable if you are bringing back girls with no known place of employment.

Ideally the guard should ring you to confirm everything is okay before the card is returned to the lady. At the very least the guard should check the ID card and record the details in a register. I'm not sure this is the case at the Nana or many other hotels.

Now I think it's down to you to contact the guard if there is a problem but I wouldn't rely on him not returning the card even if you did have a problem.

I think the current checks came about after some idiot took an obviously underage flower seller to his room.

Cheers,

Stump_Dog.

Hi Nookie,

I stayed many times in the Nana before. There is IMO nothing to worry about that much. Just play clean and nobody will care. Never heard of a lady complaining about the Nana Hotel (well, heard many complaints about the rooms though).

As said before, you will most probably be fined when going to your room alone ;)

Also looking for a decent hotel under 1000 b. where I don't have to walk past reception (the walk of shame)....

I stayed at the Rajah recently and that was 800baht a night but I don't know about guest policy.If you take your key out with you the elevators are before reception so avoiding the walk of shame(mind you I have'nt got any shame about anything :grinyes:!).Also you've got one of Old Hippie's favourite places Annie's MP joined on the back :hubba:.

Says Peter1964:

I never checked their rooms. How are they compared to Nana?

So how about it? No response to Peter's request for comparison of Grace to Nana as place to stay. I would also be interested in hearing from anyone who has taken rooms at both.

Thanks.

Noktang,

They do sometimes try to check id's at the Grace - I always stay there. I stay in the far right hand wing (sorry can't remember letter - c wing?) There's a security booth just past the top of the stairs and at night they stop people. During the day it's rarely manned. They stopped me and my regular girl a few weeks ago and wanted to keep her id but we just refused and walked on. They tried it once before too. I just lie that i checked her in (which I will do next time).

Rooms are ok. One double and one single bed, fridge, cable tv. Noise from neighbours can be a problem - thin walls and connecting doors (for the Arabs with more than one wife). Aircon ok. Decor looking a bit shabby. I was in room 807?

Archived