All pro sanuker

Brink15

Ricky Williams, star running back for the Miami Dolphins, is planning on a trip to Costa Rica followed by Thailand in March.

Costa Rica and Thailand? What do those two destinations have in common. Let's see, sandy beaches, palm trees, warm water, uhm. No Miami has all of that. What could be the draw to CR and the LOS?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. :o

Weren't there indications that Run Ricky Run may be a fan of, hmmm how do we say this, an alternative lifestyle? He did do a photo shoot wearing a wedding dress, right? Now I know squat about Costa Rica (other than it is surrounded by water on both sides) but I do know that BKK is a pretty good place to indulge in almost every fantasy. Now such a scene does exist in South Beach but does Ricky really need the publicity? But in LOS he's just another sanuker on a mission, one of thousands. How did you hear about this? If I were Ricky I would have kept my vacation plans hush hush. It seemed he really got his act together this season too despite having to play for a clueless coach who singlehandedly cost his team a playoff spot in a 5 minute meltdown. Had to get that in, I dislike the Dulfins very much. Oh well, good for Ricky, I hope he has a great time and not only finds the katooey of his dreams but also one that could throw him the football better than the minor leaguers taking snaps in Miami these days!!! :grinyes:

Why the suprise ??? His boss ( soapy owner ) BadaBing did Thailand 3 times in 2002 and 1 trip to Costa Rica in 2002. He must have been reading my posts. :: Costa Rica has many fine tourist establishments , The Blue Marlin , Bar Idem , Key Largo , just to name a few. I'm sure he will truly enjoy his time in CR. I did..... :neener:

BadaneedstoheadsouthBing

Archived