Do Thai women expect something on Valentines Day?

sanukdee

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teens and young adults love valentines. Yes, it's an American thing, but the Thais love it. And to answer the first poster's question, yes, Thai women expect something on Valentines day!!!

i had a real surprise once.

met a girl one Sept and spent a lot of time with her and we kept in touch.

imagine my surprise when 3 days before Valentines Day the next year i got a card from her,and each year since.

i was really pleased and touched by her thought.

i always thought it was a western thing,but now i know differently.

being european this valentine's stuff is pretty new & to honest a bit lame to me. however when studying in singapore in '98 was the first time I experienced this as a major party was thrown for that event on campus & even it may be a bigger even for all the US exchange students it definately also was significant to the Sin' lasses as I experienced first hand :hubba:

anyways what date is it this year? every year??

thanks & cheers!

Me, I not expect any stuffs on Valentine day because my boyfriend told me that i wouldn't get anything from him on this day! :banghead: But Almost thai women expect to get something, flower , card , dining together etc....

:)

All-

From my experience, Thai women (like almost all women) will want (or hope) to receive something.. even if it's just a card..

My TF (Thai Fiancee) says.. "It's ok if only you tell me that you love me."... Hey, I can do that!

--UPSer

Archived