Where should I watch the match?

I'm going to be in Thailand for what will probably prove to be the most influential part of the season. The itinerary goes something like:

Arrive 5 Apr in time for Utd v Liverpool (although I expect the match to be moved to Sun 6th).

Tues 8th or Wed 9th. Champions league quarter final (if we are still in it!!).

Sat 12th or Sun 13th. Away to Newcastle or FA Cup semi final (if we are still in it).

Tues 15th. Away to Arsenal.

Four wins out of four and I'll be in heaven - in more ways than one!!!

Anyway, I know that loads of places show the footie, but where do you think is best for atmosphere, screen quality etc.

More importantly, with the 2.00am bar closure situation, where will I see the midweek games that start at about 2.00am. Last resort will be in my hotel.

Anyone fancy meeting up for any of these matches. Might have to draw the line at Chocolate Steve, Limbo and Frog Patrol for the Arsenal match!!

Anyone fancy meeting up for any of these matches. Might have to draw the line at Chocolate Steve, Limbo and Frog Patrol for the Arsenal match!!
:: :: ::

Post a few days before the games always a few guys going out to watch them, the CL games is more of a problem to plan in advance as you got to find out first where will be open at that hour and showing the games,

Man Utd v Liverpool is set in stone.

18:00-18:30 kick off in LOS.

CL will kick off at 01:45 in LOS.

if Utd are playing Newcastle it will kick off at 18:00-18:30 LOS time.

but if still in the FA Cup,who knows?,will depend on which network gets the game and who they play.

but as the police will not allow night games involving Utd on a weekend,you can guarantee it will be another 18:00-18:30 kick off in LOS.

Arsenal game will definately be a 01:45-02:00 kick off in LOS.

my suggestion for the night games is to get a girl and go back to the room.

get her to suck you until a goal is scored and then run around for a while and then settle down for more oral until the next goal and keep repeating.

Says soccermad1:

Hi madman,

if you stay away from Samui on the mentioned date, there's not a big chance I'll be having fun at your expense. :neener:

Cheers,

Limbo

Archived