Weird Situation...HELP!!!!!!!!!

Bigami is still probhited but there is actually lots of paperwork with this situation from what i know. both she and you must come in with tons of papers...

not sure about this but i will check it out as i said its only what i heard and i can not verify this true or not, when i know i will tell.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Bigami is still probhited but there is actually lots of paperwork with this situation from what i know. both she and you must come in with tons of papers... "

There is no Thai her and me Akarr :D

Anyway, logic tells me that the reason why a Swede can't marry a Thai at the Swedish embassy in BKK is that they leave this to the local authorities. For other nationalities there is no other place you can marry than the embassy.

I did marry a Thai girl myself some 20 years ago in Thailand. Paperwork wasn't bad at all. On the Norwegian side all the proof they needed of the marriage was the marriage certificate transelated by an approved transelator company. On the Thai side there wasn't much either, but it took many hours as the officials were sceptical of the farang.

These were the days before visa was required for Thais to get here, paperwork is probably a lot worse now.

Cheers!

Archived