Ho Hum...Another Patpong Ripoff Bar

Sarisin

The upstairs bars down the pong have always been a rip off! When I first came to Bangkok some 15 years or so ago I got ripped off around 600 baht (a lot of cash then, at least 2 ST's) same old tricks as they are pulling off now. :onfire:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe it or not, I managed to visit LOS 3 times with having visited Cowboy only one night and never having experienced NEP.

What a pleasure this most recent trip has been to be able to frolic in these new found playgrounds.

For me "The Scene" was always the bar beers in the beach areas, having grown very tired of having to fend for myself too often or just taking the hit.

On the third trip (previously posted long ago, and not a statement made litley) my friend having been druged and having to wait the better part of an hour for the police to show up so that we would not have to pay the B 1200 + tab a second time, I had had enough of Pat Pong life. So I was very impressed with my nerves when this time out I decided we should try out an upstairs favourite that had been a hold out of good service and fun from our previous venture. And well deserved that we were billed, legitametley mind you, B 300 for our first beers, and asked to pay immediatley, LOL LOL.

Well that was no problem we payed immediatley, gulped immediatley and departed. Can't say it wasn't profitable for them, but this has definetley forced me to urge any newcomers I meet to choose the aforementioned positive experiences.

Says Pom_Jao_Choo:

And well deserved that we were billed, legitametley mind you, B 300 for our first beers, and asked to pay immediatley, LOL LOL.

Well that was no problem we payed immediatley, gulped immediatley and departed. Can't say it wasn't profitable for them, but this has definetley forced me to urge any newcomers I meet to choose the aforementioned positive experiences.

Was that Super Pussy you were in ?

When they were on the other side of the road last year the bar was fine ( Super Pussy and QC1 swapped positions ). Since SP moved they have turned into a no cover charge bar - quite correct but charge 300B a beer for the show. They have tried that with my twice and I have walked out after a discussion and ended up only paying 100B.

Strangely, QC1 which did have a bad rep from what I have heard is now a no problem bar since it moved.

As for non profitable, well if they get a lot of people stung once, it might be worth their while. They wont get the regulars but there is always plenty of new meat around.

MaiLuk,

What and where is this star of light place?

The SOL is a BJ bar at Patpong, that [color:"red"]Rusty[/color], has made his home base bar while in Bangkok.

Christ man,I've only been in there twice! Honest.

[color:"red"]Rusty, Rusty, Rusty[/color],

You are talking to someone who knows, maybe you have only cum there twice, in one session. But to try and tell us that you have only been there twice, give us all a break, mate.

Archived