Bangkok Inn Hotel Soi 11

Hamokhamok

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stayed there, still the same, you pay in Lowseason still 700 Baht, in Highseason 850. But rooms are getting old, need some renovation. Staff helpfull. Lots of other small Inn's around to choose from. Stayed last November at Narry's Inn, when you enter (Lobbyarea) you think its a dump, but the rooms are just latley renovated. Everything was new and shinny. For 700 Baht a good deal. But no roomservice or pool.

mupfel

IF you're asking about the Bangkok _business_Inn, then I stayed here...but over a year ago. Left after one miserable night in a stale, cramped room with ancient furniture and an uncomfortable bed. Now I was put in a room _across_ the street from the travel agency and reservation desk. Maybe the rooms above the agency/reservation desk are in better condition. I don't know..nor will I go back to find out. Yet, I do give positive reviews on their travel agency.

Premier Inn and Bangkok Inn same same but different!

Mentors, what exactly do you mean. Last year Bangkok Inns staff at the desk were a nice girl. but not my type and a friendly guy.

Is Miss Thailand available at Premier Inn. Is that the difference?

Funny, I thought I knew soi 11/1. I even know the tailorshop sign, but I never realized, that they have rooms too.

In my opion soi 11 or 11/1 are good locations. Close to Nana, Beergarden, foodland at soi 5, SC, Asoke. You can find home even after drinking more than one beer.

Thanks, Mupfel

Archived