cool go-go girl

it's been three months since my last trip to los, it took almost two months to recover from the 'withdrawal symptoms'. anyway, wanted to relate to the members a go-go girl that i have been with on two differant visits to pattaya......but the real 'kicker' this girl is without a doubt the 'coolest' go-go girl i've met (so far). after our second night/day together (i would spend almost eight days with her on several visits)she gave me her philosophical view on life, people and her place in this 'world'.........gentlemen, i was impressed, but mostly touched in my heart.......here is a 'tidbit' of her view on people, she explained that 'good'(jai-dee) people are from england, japan, america, australia, france, germany, sweden, china, thai, etc. etc. and that 'bad' people are from england, japan, america, australia, france, germany,sweden, china, thai, etc. etc......it's really about individuals not where your from or color of skin or your tall or short or fat or skinny you are, 'good people come from all over' she said she knows, she's meet them all and seen the worst also, she told me that though the money is very important, having someone who is caring and respectful goes alongway with her... she was married young at 17, but her husband 'took off' once her son was born, her father died when she turned 19, she use to work selling fresh vegtables on the street but couldn't make enough money for her family. i have two sons and i work hard for my family, so i could relate to that, but not the part of having to sell ones body to support her family and son....but she said she really dosen't mind and as long she can dance she will never quit her job at the dollhouse, she makes good money and because she can spot the 'cool' guys, she says she has a fairly goodtime(i know this for sure, because we have partied, danced, ate and made sweet love)..guess you guys can tell i miss this one.......until my next visit, chok dee to all......

>>> I deleted all personal references that could identify her. This is against board rules. Please refrain from doing so, in the future. Thanks......HT - Moderator <<<

Hi,

All I could gather is he met this wonderful, beautifu "go go" girl who he missed so much. It is always wonderful that the these Thais are in demand!!! :D

We have over 2 feet of snow here, so I am reading anything to make me feel a little warm. Hubby is trying to shovel the snow on our 2 level decks, over 3 feet of snow there, so we can get out the back to feed the birds, I think I need a "younger model" of hubby to do that job, HELP!!!! ::

Jasmine ::

t-t-m,

sorry about my syntax, will try harder next time. i wrote this late at night after several beers and reminiscencing.

back to the go-go girl, her view on punters is, she treats them as they treat her, ala 'golden rule'. she said she didn't really like the way some of her friends from the go-go treated the punters really badly, she said 'no matter what she would never do those things'............chok dee

Says HOKSIPKAU:

t-t-m,

sorry about my syntax, will try harder next time. i wrote this late at night after several beers

My English master always told me to never write any text without suitable paragraphing regardless of the fact that I was drunk or my brain was addled in any way shape or form. Very poor excuse. :neener:

I know, you're talking about that stunner who also does the nanapong dance contests, scoring high with the judges each and every time, right? She is definitely one of the better looking girls in any of Thailand's gogo's. The Dollhouse Soi Cowboy Bangkok should consider bringing her over to work for them; I'm sure they'll double their nightly intake. Went to the later last night, good god, what a disaster, seems that every gogo reject ends up there. No wonder the place was almost empty!

Archived