cool go-go girl

Says kasansal:

The Dollhouse Soi Cowboy Bangkok should consider bringing her over to work for them; I'm sure they'll double their nightly intake. Went to the later last night, good god, what a disaster, seems that every gogo reject ends up there. No wonder the place was almost empty!

Hi kansanal,

Agree on DHSC - gone from top of the heap to lower ranks - not yet bottom - in about a year from opening. Biggest problem seems to be lack of girls.

Khwai

kasanal,

i can't devuldge who the go-go girl is(HT edited my description and gave me a warning). all i can say she has the 'looks'. she really treated me 'dee mak mak'.

i first met her last year in july, my first visit to pattaya. i've been to bangkok several times for business, but took a detour for about a week in pattaya. i met her after my third day there. i actually barfined another girl there at the dollhouse, but she met us at a place we where eating after 'closing', she came with us to my room were we did a 'threesome'. the girl i bf'd had to go(gave some lame excuse, later i would find out she had a boyfriend, thats cool with me, i don't care). but 'she' stayed with me, and she would end up staying with me for three more days.

btw, i use to go to the SC dolhouse and always enjoyed it, thats why when i went to pattaya i stopped by their other location. sad to hear it's down in quality.......

anyway, again chok dee to all

• 3 weeks later...

SiLeakHunt,

word up, is no longer works at the dollhouse pattaya. can't seem to get a hold of her, cell phone is no longer in service. called her girlfriend, says 'she no longer work pattaya'. i'm going to miss her very much, she always took very good care of me when i was there. nothing serious between us, just nice to be with someone who is very jai dee. i will never forget her.........chok dee to all

• 1 month later...

kasansal,

i was wrong about her, she's still there. her picture is currently up on their site. i can't tell you which one, it's against board policy.....chok dee, hope to see her this july/august....

Archived